Unpopular Opinions Thread

- Sage Northcutt has no talent at all and will be retired at 25.
- Conor has no bussiness fighting in other division than FW. He will get wrecked at 155 and above.
- At least 3/4 girls in BW beat Ronda easily.
- Prime BJ would not be top 5 in current LW division.

You haven't nearly the likes or belt shade for the quality of your contribution here, mate. Your fight breakdowns, scoring and fighter profiling (strength/weakness) are top.

I reckon I've seen you in the past describe Anderson as more an opportunist striker at a certain time in the MMA game and also one with deficit against wrestlers or when forced to dictate the fight himself, but my two pence has Silva in the top 3 for greatest fighters of all time.

Perhaps more idealisation on my end, but I see him as a purer martial artist than most who step in there and with that comes an undeniable appreciation that sits however far outside metrics.

What are your thoughts on Demetrious in this regard? I'm surprised to see so little of him (excuse the pun) in this thread.

I think Silva is definitely one of the best fighters of all time. I do think he would've struggled a lot more if he'd faced competition like Jones, GSP, and Aldo did though. I actually forgot about DJ lol, I'd probably put him a fairly close 4th to the guys I listed. Imo, he has the best clinch game in MMA behind Jones and fantastic wrestling and grappling. His striking and footwork are very good as well, although I think people tend to overrate them slightly.

matt serra is a loud and annoying idiot who should never speak again, and he was an average fighter who pulled a fluke when his punch attempt missed and his forearm hit the back of gsps head, dazing him

Who do you find attractive?
I never shy from looking at pics of hot chicks.

095459.jpg

67cb4a19883c2f608e36ed86f7aa6b8a.jpg

BR4EHEcCQAAsLD-.jpg

I miss you, real Arianny.
246548d1268038169-christina-hendricks-black-dress-elton-john-aids-foundation-academey-award-party-ch-2-jpg

latest

When she was young but she still looks good in Stranger Things.

But really all the girls in Firefly were great. Also Mad Max Fury Road, Deadwood had some gorgeous ones.

-Nick Diaz doesn't have what it takes to beat top competition
-Daley/Diaz stoppage was early
-JDS/Overeem stoppage was early
-Elbows on the ground should be banned
-Stomps should stay banned
-Frank Mir would've absolutely annihilated Brock Lesnar in the rubbermatch at any point of their careers if it happened
-Cain/Browne stoppage was early
-Carwin/Lesnar was one of the worst fights of all time
-Andrei Arlovski's right hand is almost Crocop LHK tier
-Gustafsson beat Jones
-Bisping would beat Jacare

I love you.

Except when you say that the Cain/Browne stoppage was early. Other than that, I love you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back