Unpopular MMA opinions

Anderson and Aldo are actually in Goat discussion

Can't believe this is still a thing, its 2021. Simply google up their records and look at the caliber of the guys they beat, and once you get over the "wow look at that streak" like your'e an 11 year old fan boy you realise they where never that good.
Aldo still whoops ass, hebwas smacking max up before gassing both times. With like over a decade of mileage on him already. Beat Chad who gave Conor a good fight. Was champ in a division guys like DP and Oliveira couldn't make it to the top. Is still still beating contenders today and just gave another champion a hard fight at 135 despite all his wars. Aldo should be in goat talks. ESPECIALLY at FW

Anik is brilliant at what he does and actually has a wicked sense of humor that he slips into his talk now and then. It's just that as the play by play guy he has to act more matter-of-fact. {{Sigh}} No one respects the straight man...

I don't care about PEDs. If you want to sacrifice/turn your body into a science experiment because you want to win that
much it's fine with me as long as you're not complaining about your dick not working when you're 36.

-people who cry PC culture whenever a fighter deals with the consequences of their actions are dumb.

-Izzy having his BMW sponsorship taken away isn’t Cancel Culture it would be Cancel Culture if people dug through his Twitter to find him calling someone gay 8 years ago and then canceling him for that.

-The goat debate is silly and locks people into tribes and makes them not open minded to the idea that newcomers can come along and be just as great as their particular favourite.

-Rob can’t beat Izzy, but he will remain the number 2 ranked fighter in middleweight until he retires or Izzy vacates.

Nate Diaz is better than Conor

Condit 1, 3, 4, 5

Masvidal gets destroyed by Leon Edwards

GSP beat Hendricks

Nate Diaz sucks

The second half of GSP's career where he played it safe takes him out of all GOAT discussions.

Unpopular opinion, UFC has gone to shit. There is literally no fighters that interets me anymore. I havent payed for a UFC since Silva va Weidman 1 and 2, and i have no exitement to do so any time soon.

Leonard Garcia beat Korean Zombie 29-28

Come at me sherbros

WMMA is for the most part more exciting than MMA. There might be 5 guys I care about in the UFC, but I watch every female fight.

MMA is just full contact pro wrestling.

Conor is the GOAT, when we all know is is far from it

A sudden influx of juiced NFL guys that can catch a egg shaped ball and jump high wouldn't massively change the pinnacle of the heavyweight landscape. You have to be passionate and actually want to fight to operate at the highest level

Serra beating GSP wasn't a fluke, he used skill to beat a GSP that wasn't focused

GOAT debate is stupid because most people are stuck with their choice for life, even if some came tomorrow, become 4 divisional champ and retired at 40 -0 , people would still say "Fedor is GOAT because Pride > UFC" or "Khabib GOAT because he could have easily gone 40-0"
Your GOAT choice reflect your taste and age in MMA, it's never objective.

Back