Social University forced to cancel conference following threats from the transgender lobby

I am a huge Lou Reed fan:

I loathe and despise repentance
You are permanently stained
Your weakness buys indifference
And indiscretion in the streets
Dirty's what you are and clean is what you're not
You deserve to be soundly beat

<WellThere>

You've been on fire lately.

I think its ok to have blackfeet and bo

It isn't. :(

but you gotta have clean genitalia and brush your teeth.

Hah, god willing.

I hate shoes and try to never ever wear them so I am sympathetic to anyone else who also feels that way . Im hit or miss about what bothers me. are you ocd about cleaning your house and a manic handwasher ? Would you get super upset if you went to see leftover crack and hellmouth and were in a basement with 200 crust punks ? I dont eat off the bathroom floor or anything super gross but I dont think about hygiene much at all.

I don't really like them either and am barefoot a lot but the house and floors are kept spotless, so. You can't really walk around outside here (AZ) without shoes too often. I tried that once in the middle of July to go get the mail - big mistake. The pavement is so hot you can't even walk dogs during the Summer.

Yeah, but now the hetero tranny dudes are seeking to invade female spaces and prey on women and young girls, so I'd really love an explanation on what exactly that has to do with the LGB community.

On what basis do you make a distinction between a sexual orientation that does not align (normatively) with biological sex and a gender orientation that does not align with biological sex?

It's fairly astounding how cluelessly disconnected this young lesbian feminist is.

For example, as a straight man, if given the choice, I would feel far more comfortable showering with a transgender male who is sexually attracted to females (like a Chaz Bono) than I would showering with an openly gay, biological male.

Yet if I told this pro-LGB feminist that I believed my sense of threat or discomfort with gay males in intimate settings should give me the right to deny gay males access to all straight male locker rooms she would call me a homophobic bigot.

Looks like the chickens coming home to roost for the homosexuals who worked so hard over the last 50 years to tear down "barriers"...

world-s-smallest-violin-550x535.jpg

It has nothing to do with hate anyone.

If you have a dick you are male and don’t belong in areas that are set up for female only.

You can dress how you want and call yourself what you want but that doesn’t change what you are.

I will give them a pass if they are post op and say they now can be classified as female.

Doesn’t make them “a real” woman but the plumbing is the same kind of anyway.

Exactly.

Remove the Penis, THEN we can "Pretend" you are a woman.

Otherwise, you're just a Cross-dressing man who takes Estrogen pills.

This is simply unreal. The trans people are whining because they wont lock up male rapists who claim they are women with actual women.

No, not making this up:
The CCJS, an educational charity, has been accused of “transphobia” for its stance that transgender female prisoners should be incarcerated separately from female prisoners....

The CCJS statement was released following the case of transgender prisoner Karen White, a convicted rapist and paedophile who was born a man but used a transgender persona to attack female prisoners in a women’s prison.The prison service has since apologised over failings in the case....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/educati...cel-conference-following-threats-transgender/

But no, this has nothing to do with a mental problem and we should just be inclusive and accepting.

Oh, what the hell are they going to do if upset???

buffalobill1.jpg

Dressed-to-Kill-620x415.jpg

OMG...run!!! Hide yo daughters, hide yo sons, hide yo wives, hide yo husbands. Only the NPCs are safe ffs!!!

On what basis do you make a distinction between a sexual orientation that does not align (normatively) with biological sex and a gender orientation that does not align with biological sex?

Is a M2F trans person who wants to live as a lesbian a lesbian, or a biological male attracted to women? Is a F2M trans person who wants to live as a gay man a gay man, or a biological female attracted to men? I'd say they're heterosexuals and so would the vast majority of this homophobic forum if they're to be consistent about biological reality. And then there's the dudes who just straight up use it as a vehicle to prey on women and girls.

Looks like the chickens coming home to roost for the homosexuals who worked so hard over the last 50 years to tear down "barriers"...

It's always good to know where people really stand. Those barriers should've been broken down right from the very founding of this country.

Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben (1730–1794), was a Prussian and later an American military officer. He served as Inspector General and a Major General of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, as well as General George Washington's chief of staff. He is credited with being one of the fathers of the Continental Army in teaching them the essentials of military drills, tactics, and disciplines.[1] He wrote Regulations for the Order and Discipline of the Troops of the United States, the book that served as the standard United States drill manual until the War of 1812.[2]

On the recommendation of Benjamin Franklin, Washington brought in Von Steuben, who had been an officer on the German General staff but fled the country when he was threatened with prosecution for homosexuality. He joined Washington's army at Valley Forge in February 1778 and became a Senior Advisor. Despite rumors about sexual behavior, there never was an investigation of von Steuben and he received a Congressional pension after the war.[127][128]

Or perhaps after Nathaniel Hawthorne, Herman Melville and Walt Whitman played a major role in establishing American literature. Who's considered the national bard again? Langston Hughes is in there too.

Or maybe during the Hays Code era?
The Hays Code ‒ a set of movie production guidelines which forbade “any inference of sexual perversion” (i.e homo/bisexuality) in film‒ feminine men or “sissies”.

:confused:

c77708a6acc375583787ad06f09b58c2.gif

tumblr_mlkw03hrku1rab4ejo2_500.gif

giphy.gif

5qCH.gif

source.gif

s0250.gif
s0250.gif
s0250.gif

giphy.gif

Exactly.

Remove the Penis, THEN we can "Pretend" you are a woman.

Otherwise, you're just a Cross-dressing man who takes Estrogen pills.

That's about the only way implementing the "gender identity" aspects of the Equality Act could even begin to make sense. It's all kind of moot though (in the US), because it isn't going to pass.

Is a M2F trans person who wants to live as a lesbian a lesbian, or a biological male attracted to women? Is a F2M trans person who wants to live as a gay man a gay man, or a biological female attracted to men? I'd say they're heterosexuals and so would the vast majority of this homophobic forum if they're to be consistent about biological reality.

What does any of this have to do with what I asked you? You're doing to trans people exactly what anti-gay religious people have been doing to gays and bisexuals for hundreds of years: Denying their claims to having been born with a non-normative orientation. Instead their sexuality is viewed as either a choice, a put-on or a treatable mental illness.

And I do not begrudge your right to such a belief about transsexuals. I just think you have to accept and acknowledge the rights of straight people to establish and enforce their own boundaries with members of the LGB community.

It's always good to know where people really stand. Those barriers should've been broken down right from the very founding of this country.

Don't you see that this is exactly the way the trans community views their plight? Your blind spot is really astounding. It's like a black guy who came out on the other side of the civil rights struggle now trying to agitate against the rights of little people to drink from the same water fountain as the talls.

It has nothing to do with hate anyone.

If you have a dick you are male and don’t belong in areas that are set up for female only.

You can dress how you want and call yourself what you want but that doesn’t change what you are.

I will give them a pass if they are post op and say they now can be classified as female.

Doesn’t make them “a real” woman but the plumbing is the same kind of anyway.

Anatomy does not equal gender. If you opened a book you too would know this.

Enlighten us, King, tell me how locking up male rapists with women works for you.

You and the scumbag posters who liked your post are pretending to care about women’s rights/issues, how cute!

I didn’t say that, dipshit. I said it’s your favorite topic (trannys). And it is. Let’s dig through your post history and see how many threads you’ve started about trans people/problems.

Like I said, it’s your favorite topic. Have fun!

Anatomy does not equal gender. If you opened a book you too would know this.

Private areas like bathrooms and locker rooms are separated by anatomy as are the definition of male and female. If you opened a book you would know that.

What does any of this have to do with what I asked you? You're doing to trans people exactly what anti-gay religious people have been doing to gays and bisexuals for hundreds of years: Denying their claims to having been born with a non-normative orientation. Instead their sexuality is viewed as either a choice, a put-on or a treatable mental illness.

It's not an orientation.

And I do not begrudge your right to such a belief about transsexuals. I just think you have to accept and acknowledge the rights of straight people to establish and enforce their own boundaries with members of the LGB community.

What kind of boundaries? I personally find "pride parades" disgusting myself, you can water cannon that shit. And there's about a 1000-to-1 chance I'd ever want anything to do with a straight person sexually. It's also a matter of ethics - doesn't twitch, not even a little bit.

Don't you see that this is exactly the way the trans community views their plight? Your blind spot is really astounding. It's like a black guy who came out on the other side of the civil rights struggle now trying to agitate against the rights of little people to drink from the same water fountain as the talls.

I support their right to hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery as adults. I support anti-discrimination protections for them on matters of employment, housing, public education, federal funding, credit, and the jury system. I can't get on board with re-defining sex in the federal code to include a person's sense of "gender identity" or unfettered 'public accomodations' access, at least not when they're pre-op.

You refer to "barriers" sarcastically as if same-sex activity between consenting adults wasn't legalized nationwide in the 21st century. 'LGB people' have been building and contributing to civilization and culture for -at least- over 2,500+ years. "LGB rights" are nothing more than run-of-the-mill civil rights and don't come remotely close to bringing the societal baggage that gender identity does.

I simply do not like being conflated with and indirectly beat over the head because of these people. Nor does any other G/B friend, acquaintance or associate I have or know.

And there's about a 1000-to-1 chance I'd ever want anything to do with a straight person sexually. It's also a matter of ethics - doesn't twitch, not even a little bit.

* Obviously meaning (gross) men, given how laughably entrenched homophobia is into everyone's psyche. I was married to and have children with a straight woman. Nobody wants to fuck you, bro.

It's not an orientation.

What kind of boundaries? I personally find "pride parades" disgusting myself, you can water cannon that shit. And there's about a 1000-to-1 chance I'd ever want anything to do with a straight person sexually. It's also a matter of ethics - doesn't twitch, not even a little bit.

I support their right to hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery as adults. I support anti-discrimination protections for them on matters of employment, housing, public education, federal funding, credit, and the jury system. I can't get on board with re-defining sex in the federal code to include a person's sense of "gender identity" or unfettered 'public accomodations' access, at least not when they're pre-op.

You refer to "barriers" sarcastically as if same-sex activity between consenting adults wasn't legalized nationwide in the 21st century. 'LGB people' have been building and contributing to civilization and culture for -at least- over 2,500+ years. "LGB rights" are nothing more than run-of-the-mill civil rights and don't come remotely close to bringing the societal baggage that gender identity does.

I simply do not like being conflated with and indirectly beat over the head because of these people. Nor does any other G/B friend, acquaintance or associate I have or know.

This seems all over the map. Let's bring the discussion back into a context that is consistent with the Tucker video I used as the jumping off point for my initial comments on this subject.

1. Heterosexual, biological female Jane enrolls in college. She is assigned a dorm room. She learns her roommate is an openly out lesbian. Her roommate's sexual orientation makes Jane very uncomfortable.

Do you support Jane's right to request a different, exclusively heterosexual roommate from the college? Do you believe the college should be under legal compunction to comply with Jane's request?

2. Heterosexual, biological female Jane enrolls in college. She is assigned a dorm room. She learns her roommate is a transgender female. Her roommate's gender identity makes Jane very uncomfortable.

Do you support Jane's right to request a different, exclusively cis gendered roommate from the college? Do you believe the college should be under legal compunction to comply with Jane's request?

You and the scumbag posters who liked your post are pretending to care about women’s rights/issues, how cute!

I didn’t say that, dipshit. I said it’s your favorite topic (trannys). And it is. Let’s dig through your post history and see how many threads you’ve started about trans people/problems.

Like I said, it’s your favorite topic. Have fun!
You have both avoided the question, 1, and 2, you are wrong. This is not a surprise in any way coming from yourself.

Again now:
Enlighten us, King, tell me how locking up male rapists with women works for you.

1. Heterosexual, biological female Jane enrolls in college. She is assigned a dorm room. She learns her roommate is an openly out lesbian. Her roommate's sexual orientation makes Jane very uncomfortable.

Do you support Jane's right to request a different, exclusively heterosexual roommate from the college? Do you believe the college should be under legal compunction to comply with Jane's request?

Sure, and it would probably even be representative and consistent with the sociocultural stigma. I'm not sure what you guys can do about the closet cases or discreet straight-passers though. We're like a virus and despite the best efforts over the (countless) centuries, can't be held down or eradicated.

Does human capital just simply rise to the top? Could be. I don't mean the greatest warrior kings to ever live or literary, visual and performing artists that have defined large parts of western culture itself, but just the 'ordinary' everyday cunts.

You heard the man in the third video.

Sure, and it would probably even be representative and consistent with the sociocultural stigma. I'm not sure what you guys can do about the closet cases or discreet straight-passers though. We're like a virus and despite the best efforts over the (countless) centuries, can't be held down or eradicated.

Does human capital just simply rise to the top? Could be. I don't mean the greatest warrior kings to ever live or literary, visual and performing artists that have defined large parts of western culture itself, but just the 'ordinary' everyday cunts.

You heard the man in the third video.

You sound mighty high.

Back