Social University forced to cancel conference following threats from the transgender lobby

Bisexuals are gross.

You're so mean, at least I'm honest. Bisexuals are hetero-passing procreators; voracious, hypersexualized tyrannosaurs.
s0250.gif
Whatever. A lot of bitchy lesbos, gheys (and even feminists) hate us. This guy crushed it.

Basically.png

Same overarching ideology.

<36>

Deer_hunt_mosaic_from_Pella.jpg

That’s how AIDS spreads...

I would say something about this and disproportionate rates among groups in the US but I'm already a "sexual racist" that only swings bisexual for other white boys of similar size, build, and hygiene.

I also want to note that, regardless of our differences on the LGB thing, I do recognize that you are not an advocate for the "destroy them" tactics of the LGBTWhatever Jidhadists. I also happen to like your posts.

Well, thanks. We're not your enemy, or trying to take down western civilization and that is why I give you the examples. I hate being thought of that way. We don't give a fuck about "straight white males" and quite frankly I find a lot of you very docile, weak willed and pussy whipped (among the non-incels). You're no threat to me, dude.

All men in jail need to identify as a woman so they can go to the female jails and bone down.

Good plan

Im not suprised Trans people are mental. Thats why they have 40% suicide rates

Feminist and trans agendas are on a collision course.

By 'Same overarching ideology' I mean the 'progressive wave' (NeoMarxis, subversive, division). I do not mean 'gay is an ideology'. Being gay is just a sexuality sort like being straight is. There is no ideology there.

Being transgender is not an ideology either, but the new wave of politics around it is tied up with a larger ideology.

Not sure what else you thought I meant.

Last edited:
Today a man. Tomorrow a woman. Next week a terrorist. Choose your own adventure.

By 'Same overarching ideology' I mean the 'progressive wave' (NeoMarxis, subversive, division). I do not mean 'gay is an ideology'. Being gay is just a sexuality sort like being straight is. There is no ideology there.

Being transgender is not an ideology either, but the new wave of politics around it is tied up with a larger ideology.

Not sure what else you thought I meant.

It's not an ideology and shouldn't even be an 'identity' but you guys kind of determine(d) otherwise. I actually like - and prefer - Gore Vidal's take. It's the ideal though, not what actually is in the context of society.

There's definitely a bisexual subculture of sorts in the US where 85%+ of men are discreet or closeted. It's overtly anti-feminist bordering on sexist and misogynistic. There's also considerably more homophobia and sociocultural stigma in America than countries in Western Europe where there's been and are 'LGB people' in the upper leadership positions of nationalist leaning political parties.

Feminist and trans agendas are on a collision course.

Lesbian feminists in particular have been against it from the very beginning. Lol, gay dudes are now also being called "bigots" for not wanting to have sex with the F2M trannies. White (LGB) people are "sexual racists" for wanting to have sex with other white people.

Last edited:
Lesbian feminists in particular have been against it from the very beginning. Lol, gay dudes are now also being called "bigots" for not wanting to have sex with the F2M trannies.

Thats gotta be the fastest turn around ever on a group going from oppressed to being the oppressor . Its an impressive feet in mental gymnastics indeed . Straight dudes are also bigots for not wanting to have sex with trannies . Common ground is always a good thing to find

I dont think either of us are bigots for not wanting to have sex with genders we arent attracted to but the internet has turned the world into a really crazy place where a few obnoxious people can reshape reality

Thats gotta be the fastest turn around ever on a group going from oppressed to being the oppressor . Its an impressive feet in mental gymnastics indeed . Straight dudes are also bigots for not wanting to have sex with trannies . Common ground is always a good thing to find

I dont think either of us are bigots for not wanting to have sex with genders we arent attracted to but the internet has turned the world into a really crazy place where a few obnoxious people can reshape reality

There's actually a lot of rather 'convincing' trannies who wouldn't draw remotely the same level of revulsion as your typical news story circus act but I'm really not into it and it's not like I'd have any reason to lie. I prefer my women to be women and men to be men, but maybe that's partially down to having such a high degree of selectiveness with the latter.

There's actually a lot of rather 'convincing' trannies who wouldn't draw remotely the same level of revulsion as your typical news story circus act but I'm really not into it and it's not like I'd have any reason to lie. I prefer my women to be women and men to be men, but maybe that's partially down to having such a high degree of selectiveness with the latter.

Even if you couldnt tell the difference at all it would still really be horrifying to find out you were sleepin with someone you thought was someone else I think. I think sexuality for people is set in stone and you are whatever it is that you are and moving outside of whatever that is is going to cause major mental issues for most folks .

Im also not surprised to find out you are a picky sort after learning of how revolting you find white trash black feet . You just want the best of the best and im more than happy to settle on a fat bitch named bridgette

Yeahhhh, another trans thread

TS wakes up and thinks, who can I hate today?

You guys are pathetic and need a safe space with all straight white people
It's the chicks dropping the soap around trannies in prison shower rooms that are going to need a "safe space."

Even if you couldnt tell the difference at all it would still really be horrifying to find out you were sleepin with someone you thought was someone else I think. I think sexuality for people is set in stone and you are whatever it is that you are and moving outside of whatever that is is going to cause major mental issues for most folks.

Yeah, I wouldn't change it either but you kind of worried me when you mentioned in another thread that you see it as a serious tribal line. There's so many awesome reps in that case though.

Im also not surprised to find out you are a picky sort after learning of how revolting you find white trash black feet. You just want the best of the best and im more than happy to settle on a fat bitch named bridgette

Flat ones too, and yeah pink soles only FFS (if you're white). Obviously dead skin, bunions, blisters, cracks, corns, calluses or fucked up toenails - ugh - are all no-go's and that's just feet which most people don't even pay attention to.

I'm a little crazy about cleanliness, grooming and avoiding (real) abominations, which would probably be a kind of 'tipping' differentiating aspect. It's funny because I maintain ridiculous hygiene standards while having worked in either the agriculture or industrial sector most of my life.

Yeah, I wouldn't change it either but you kind of worried me when you mentioned in another thread that you see it as a serious tribal line. There's so many awesome reps in that case though.

When I said it was a tribal line I just meant that I think most folks are born into whatever their sexuality is and would find anything outside of their box to be very uncomfortable I didnt mean anything hostile by it at all . I dont have any issues with people being who they are just that I dont think most people are flexible on that subject . You arent going to become unbi im not going to become on straight mitch and cam are stuck being gay etc and it would traumatize a person to force a change

I'm a little crazy about cleanliness, grooming and avoiding (real) abominations, which would probably be a kind of 'tipping' differentiating aspect. It's funny because I maintain ridiculous hygiene standards while having worked in either the agriculture or industrial sector most of my life.

I think its ok to have blackfeet and bo but you gotta have clean genitalia and brush your teeth. I hate shoes and try to never ever wear them so I am sympathetic to anyone else who also feels that way . Im hit or miss about what bothers me. are you ocd about cleaning your house and a manic handwasher ? Would you get super upset if you went to see leftover crack and hellmouth and were in a basement with 200 crust punks ? I dont eat off the bathroom floor or anything super gross but I dont think about hygiene much at all

When I said it was a tribal line I just meant that I think most folks are born into whatever their sexuality is and would find anything outside of their box to be very uncomfortable I didnt mean anything hostile by it at all . I dont have any issues with people being who they are just that I dont think most people are flexible on that subject . You arent going to become unbi im not going to become on straight mitch and cam are stuck being gay etc and it would traumatize a person to force a change

I've known since I was like 10 years old so if there's two issues I feel fairly strongly about it's LGB youth suicide and conversion therapy. At least they aren't administering ECT anymore.

Conversion therapy is the pseudoscientific practice of trying to change an individual's sexual orientation from homosexual or bisexual to heterosexual using psychological or spiritual interventions. There is virtually no reliable evidence that sexual orientation can be changed and medical bodies warn that conversion therapy practices are ineffective and potentially harmful.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

Did you ever hear about this? I've picked up that you're at least somewhat of a Velvet Underground fan. Lou was one cool and highly influential motherfucker.

LR.jpg

Visiting a psychologist, Reed's parents were made to feel guilty as inadequate parents, and consented to electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).[8] Reed appeared to blame his father for the treatment to which he had been subjected.[8] He wrote about the experience in his 1974 song, "Kill Your Sons".[10][11] Reed later recalled the experience as having been traumatic and leading to memory loss.

He believed that he was treated to dispel his feelings of homosexuality.[12] After Reed's death, his sister denied the ECT treatments were intended to suppress his "homosexual urges", asserting that their parents were not homophobic but had been told by his doctors that ECT was necessary to treat Reed's mental and behavioral issues.[8]

Did you ever hear about this? I've picked up that you're at least somewhat of a Velvet Underground fan. Lou was one cool and highly influential motherfucker.

I do know about that and I think that is a horrible thing to do to someone

Im also anti conversion therapy though I dont know anyone who had to endure it ... It just offends my sensibilities to treat a person like that over something that isnt controllable or changeable and it seems like torture and cruelty. I always wondered why not just tell a gay kid hes gay and thats going to be weird while you are young but you get a bit older and everything will make sense and youll have someone to be gay with . A lot of people through out my life have thought i was gay upon meeting me so I have a lot of sympathy for anyone who had to endure that treatment from folks full time. Ive got the hand mannerisms and im kind of effeminate in the way I move but I cant explain why or how that happened . In the 90s I would wear jincos and walk and hold up my hem like an antebellum bell at the ball and prance around in purple suede shoes .

"Crazy people do something crazy."

This is not news to anyone who recognizes transgenderism as a mental illness.

I've known since I was like 10 years old so if there's two issues I feel fairly strongly about it's LGB youth suicide and conversion therapy. At least they aren't administering ECT anymore.

Conversion therapy is the pseudoscientific practice of trying to change an individual's sexual orientation from homosexual or bisexual to heterosexual using psychological or spiritual interventions. There is virtually no reliable evidence that sexual orientation can be changed and medical bodies warn that conversion therapy practices are ineffective and potentially harmful.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

LR.jpg

Visiting a psychologist, Reed's parents were made to feel guilty as inadequate parents, and consented to electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).[8] Reed appeared to blame his father for the treatment to which he had been subjected.[8] He wrote about the experience in his 1974 song, "Kill Your Sons".[10][11] Reed later recalled the experience as having been traumatic and leading to memory loss.

He believed that he was treated to dispel his feelings of homosexuality.[12] After Reed's death, his sister denied the ECT treatments were intended to suppress his "homosexual urges", asserting that their parents were not homophobic but had been told by his doctors that ECT was necessary to treat Reed's mental and behavioral issues.[8]

I am a huge Lou Reed fan:

I loathe and despise repentance
You are permanently stained
Your weakness buys indifference
And indiscretion in the streets
Dirty's what you are and clean is what you're not
You deserve to be soundly beat

Back