Social University forced to cancel conference following threats from the transgender lobby

Yeahhhh, another trans thread

TS wakes up and thinks, who can I hate today?

You guys are pathetic and need a safe space with all straight white people

It has nothing to do with hate anyone.

If you have a dick you are male and don’t belong in areas that are set up for female only.

You can dress how you want and call yourself what you want but that doesn’t change what you are.

I will give them a pass if they are post op and say they now can be classified as female.

Doesn’t make them “a real” woman but the plumbing is the same kind of anyway.

You guys need a safe space with all bisexual white people

Fixed. :p I'm just a very selective "sexual racist", POC girls welcome though. These trannies are also straight, for fuck sake.

The horse isn't dead. These people are still actively purveying their destructive ideas.

And those ideas are still actively being conflated with something fundamentally different and often diametrically opposed. It was a very convenient vehicle for their benefactors to co-opt and it's just as sociopolitically convenient for the right to accept that and group them all the same. You don't like :eek::eek::eek:gots a whole lot more as it is. The dead horse beating is to do with explaining this stuff and its history.

And those ideas are still actively being conflated with something fundamentally different and often diametrically opposed. It was a very convenient vehicle for their benefactors to co-opt and it's just as sociopolitically convenient for the right to accept that and group them all the same. You don't like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s a whole lot more as it is. The dead horse beating is to do with explaining this stuff and its history.

Ah, I get it. You are the one flogging a dead horse by continually trying to explain "this stuff and its history". That's more apt and I withdraw my objection.

Yeah, but now the hetero tranny dudes are seeking to invade female spaces and prey on women and young girls, so I'd really love an explanation on what exactly that has to do with the LGB community.

They are born that way. Bake the cake bigot.

Ah, I get it. You are the one flogging a dead horse by continually trying to explain "this stuff and its history". That's more apt and I withdraw my objection.

I don't try, I do. It's out of self-interest and genuine dismay for the societal implications "gender identity" baggage brings to the table (that sexual orientation doesn't). It's a nightmare association, but so are pride parades and speaking against it has less to do with trying to appease or convince people that already hate you. I've kinda given up on that.

as a trans person my biggest qualm is the lack of urinals in the ladies room, i usually end up peeing in the sink

Seeing as the tyranny of the majority question has been adequately answered isn't it time to focus on tyranny by the minority? It seems clear as day these mental patients wield disproportionate influence compared to their numbers.

No, I don't believe that they are. I also don't believe that LGB are either. I said what I said because I believe that much of the same thought process used to justify LGB rights is being used for the trans stuff, and on a slower track for pedos. It's also being used to justify bullying everyone into submission by destroying them socially and economically. In my view the sexual revolution has opened a pandoras box of social chaos and other ills.

I don't hate gays, and don't want to mistreat anyone for what they do in private with another consenting adult, but I should not be required to celebrate it either. I shouldn't have to worry about losing everything and not being able to make a living because I didn't want to make it off of something I have moral objections to.

In addition the nastiness being directed at anyone who isn't fully on the same page as the sexual revolutionaries was predictable. Once it was decided that things outside the one best way of monogamous heterosexuality were just as valid we started down the slippery slope with the jagged rocks at the bottom. And the people who pushed us over the edge are going to get a taste of those rocks too.

I also want to note that, regardless of our differences on the LGB thing, I do recognize that you are not an advocate for the "destroy them" tactics of the LGBTWhatever Jidhadists. I also happen to like your posts. But I do give you a little bit of a hard time because I feel that you are missing how the same moral and logical justifications that get used for LGB rights are perfectly applicable to trans insanity.

really tired of the trannies throwing temper tantrums tbh. as a leftist all this focus on the wrong shit takes liberal views away from what we really need to be fighting for: taking money out of politics and limiting corporate power. This country is fucked in so many ways and people want to cry about tranny rights. Most trannys in this country get treated fine. Just make a tranny only prison at this point and send them all there then they cant complain. you just cant always get what you want. I wish I was born 6'3 but I wasnt and I cant change the way it is and I dont have the right to make the nba hoop shorter just for me

No, I don't believe that they are. I also don't believe that LGB are either. I said what I said because I believe that much of the same thought process used to justify LGB rights is being used for the trans stuff, and on a slower track for pedos. It's also being used to justify bullying everyone into submission by destroying them socially and economically. In my view the sexual revolution has opened a pandoras box of social chaos and other ills.

I don't hate gays, and don't want to mistreat anyone for what they do in private with another consenting adult, but I should not be required to celebrate it either. I shouldn't have to worry about losing everything and not being able to make a living because I didn't want to make it off of something I have moral objections to.

In addition the nastiness being directed at anyone who isn't fully on the same page as the sexual revolutionaries was predictable. Once it was decided that things outside the one best way of monogamous heterosexuality were just as valid we started down the slippery slope with the jagged rocks at the bottom. And the people who pushed us over the edge are going to get a taste of those rocks too.

I also want to note that, regardless of our differences on the LGB thing, I do recognize that you are not an advocate for the "destroy them" tactics of the LGBTWhatever Jidhadists. I also happen to like your posts. But I do give you a little bit of a hard time because I feel that you are missing how the same moral and logical justifications that get used for LGB rights are perfectly applicable to trans insanity.
Pretty fair and good post and as a bystander I appreciate the respect you showed to the other guy and how eloquent you were about your opinion without being a dick. Posts like this make me a lot more open to consider other view points then the typical "dumb liberal cuck!!! snowflake!!!" shit I hear on here sometimes. And I actually agree with much of what you said. I do think some people are born gay though. I mean we see it with othr animals and if someone just naturally likes the other gender whos to say they wernt born that way? I think everyone should have equal rights but no one special rights. If your a tranny thats fine I won't descriminate or take your rights but you can't expect evreryone else to cater to you. it should just be law you have to use bathrooms/play sports/etc as the gender you were born as even if you identify as something else. That would seem most fair imo

Ill reserve judgement until I find out the victims crimes. Am I doing it right?

one of the saddest parts in any book (crime and punishment).
Fun fact (and incredibly OT), that story in Crime and Punishment was apparently the archetype for a later fable about the descent into madness of Friedrich Nietzsche. Apparently what made him lose his mind was watching a horse being beaten in the town square. Pretty clearly taken from Dostoevsky but the story persisted for a long time after his death.

Back