Social University forced to cancel conference following threats from the transgender lobby

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
This is simply unreal. The trans people are whining because they wont lock up male rapists who claim they are women with actual women.

No, not making this up:
The CCJS, an educational charity, has been accused of “transphobia” for its stance that transgender female prisoners should be incarcerated separately from female prisoners....

The CCJS statement was released following the case of transgender prisoner Karen White, a convicted rapist and paedophile who was born a man but used a transgender persona to attack female prisoners in a women’s prison.The prison service has since apologised over failings in the case....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/educati...cel-conference-following-threats-transgender/

But no, this has nothing to do with a mental problem and we should just be inclusive and accepting.

Waiting on the same liberal crowd as always to come in here and say;

"Isolated incident! Nothing to see here! Move along guys!"

Transgender theory is a big fat mistake

Transgender theory is a big fat mistake

Yeah, but now the hetero tranny dudes are seeking to invade female spaces and prey on women and young girls, so I'd really love an explanation on what exactly that has to do with the LGB community.

Yeah, but now the hetero tranny dudes are seeking to invade female spaces and prey on women and young girls, so I'd really love an explanation on what exactly that has to do with the LGB community.

Same political backing and overarching ideology behind it really. From that perspective the current wave of transgenderism is really just a continuation.

It doesn’t. Not a thing. It’s misogyny masquaraded as a civil rights issue.

geez, the balls on these girls.

Same political backing and overarching ideology behind it really. From that perspective the current wave of transgenderism is really just a continuation.

Yeah, it's actually billionaire "philanthropists", corporations (particularly the medical industry) and insane majority heterosexual far leftists in general pushing this. The gheys have only brought greatness to western culture. Sorry, man.

Yeah, it's actually billionaire "philanthropists", corporations (particularly the medical industry) and insane majority heterosexual far leftists in general pushing this. The gheys have only brought greatness to western culture. Sorry, man.

I don't agree that this is just a money thing, but for sure agree that it isn't transgenders that are ultimately pushing it

Trannies!

PowerfulOfficialKingbird-size_restricted.gif

I don't agree that this is just a money thing, but for sure agree that it isn't transgenders that are ultimately pushing it

Yeah, there's some twisted "ideological" bent involved.

Well the correct thing to do would be to hold the conference anyway.

Just have the police there with dog, riot gear and fire hoses.

When they start their shit and want to start doing illegal bust heads and send them to jail.

Yeahhhh, another trans thread

TS wakes up and thinks, who can I hate today?

You guys are pathetic and need a safe space with all straight white people

Back