• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International United States and Great Britain to be declared ‘unfriendly countries’ by Russia

Can't really blame then given the expansion of NATO further east into Russia's historical buffer zone. We are legally obligated by NATO to blow up the world over countries that have spent most of the last few centuries under Russian rule I'd say that commitment is pretty aggressive.

It's a damn tragedy we can't ship over ALL our libtard scum to some dump in the middle of Siberia and replace them with Russians. I'll take humble hard working Russians over almost all Americans these days.

Right back at you bootlicker scum.

Russia has had millions of covid cases and over a hundred thousand deaths.

My state, New South Wales, has had 56 people die from covid. Sydney is like the one place in the world that hasn't gone to shit with lock downs and ridiculousness. If Russia wants to consider us their enemy then it's their loss, I'm sure Moscow is a real picnic.

and? they at least report the news unlike the controlled corporate media in the west.

RT has been described as a major propaganda outlet for the Russian government and its foreign policy.[2] Academics, fact-checkers, and news reporters (including some current and former RT reporters) have identified RT as a purveyor of disinformation[42] and conspiracy theories.[48] UK media regulator Ofcom has repeatedly found RT to have breached its rules on impartiality, including multiple instances in which RT broadcast "materially misleading" content.[55] RT's editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan compared the channel to the Ministry of Defence and stated that it was "waging an information war, and with the entire Western world".[16][56] In September 2017, RT America was ordered to register as a "foreign agent" with the United States Department of Justice under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.[57] RT has been banned in Ukraine since 2014,[58] and in Latvia[59] and Lithuania[60] since 2020.

Exactly , Salisbury Cathedral does have a fascinating clock who wouldn't want to check it out ? .
This is not the first time Britain poisons Russian citizen and refuses to conduct proper investigation.
Remember Litvinenko poisoning with polonium? The investigation has never started because coroner refused to declare this as murder. All attempts to investigate were stopped in the name of “national security”.

RT has been described as a major propaganda outlet for the Russian government and its foreign policy.[2] Academics, fact-checkers, and news reporters (including some current and former RT reporters) have identified RT as a purveyor of disinformation[42] and conspiracy theories.[48] UK media regulator Ofcom has repeatedly found RT to have breached its rules on impartiality, including multiple instances in which RT broadcast "materially misleading" content.[55] RT's editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan compared the channel to the Ministry of Defence and stated that it was "waging an information war, and with the entire Western world".[16][56] In September 2017, RT America was ordered to register as a "foreign agent" with the United States Department of Justice under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.[57] RT has been banned in Ukraine since 2014,[58] and in Latvia[59] and Lithuania[60] since 2020.

so all you do is make more allegations without actual evidence and keep repeating what you were told to believe.

of course those pushing western narratives and agenda will "conclude" rt is not a legit source...

now instead of being a sheeple and just repeating what you were conditioned to believe, how about you check it out yourself and make your own mind (if that's possible)? most of the journalists on rt in english are there those who know how corrupt corporate media is and went to rt cause it gave them more freedom to talk about what they want and criticize the western establishment. thats why all those in power dont want rt around and try to discredit it as much as possible.

This is not the first time Britain poisons Russian citizen and refuses to conduct proper investigation.
Remember Litvinenko poisoning with polonium? The investigation has never started because coroner refused to declare this as murder. All attempts to investigate were stopped in the name of “national security”.

I know it’s an outrage , all the innocent Russians killed here ....
The Metropolitan Police certainly treated his death as a murder enquiry , Coroners don’t decide murder charges but they did establish the cause of death as polonium poisoning, Russia refused an extradition request for the prime suspect ,Litvinenko accused accused Putin on his death bed

It's a damn tragedy we can't ship over ALL our libtard scum to some dump in the middle of Siberia and replace them with Russians. I'll take humble hard working Russians over almost all Americans these days.

I feel like you don't know many Russians if you think they're humble or hard working.

Both of you are falling for propaganda, America needs an enemy at all times. For the left it is Russia and for the right it is China.

Let's not forget it is the USA that has 700 bases overseas, is constantly toppling regimes and sanctions nations into starvation.

Can you just imagine for a second if Russia or China did half of what I just mentioned?

Yemen, Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Libya the list goes on and on.
In fairness, look at Crimea, Ukraine, Georgia, India, Philippines, Taiwan, Tibet, Xinjiang, Japan, South Korea, etc. I'm sure if China was in the position the US has been the last 40 years they'd have a much more impressive resume. That being said, I don't wish to make Russia an enemy as they are a natural ally to the western world. Really dumb policy to expand NATO during the USSR collapse. China is a completely different story.

Why are you obsessed with Russia? Arent Romanian living in Romania demanding Americans go to go war with Russia so you can annex Moldova part if your greater Romania project

In fairness, look at Crimea, Ukraine, Georgia, India, Philippines, Taiwan, Tibet, Xinjiang, Japan, South Korea, etc. I'm sure if China was in the position the US has been the last 40 years they'd have a much more impressive resume. That being said, I don't wish to make Russia an enemy as they are a natural ally to the western world. Really dumb policy to expand NATO during the USSR collapse. China is a completely different story.

even then you can point to western interference in those regions....

imagine if somebody said this about blacks or hispanics...

I made a thread about that. And a Mod dumped it

The excuse was "oh Russians are a nationality not a race"

But anti Israeli or Nigerian threads would not be held to rhe same standard. An Israeli usually means Jew and a Nigerian almost always means a black!

Russia is more slavic and less diverse than South Africa, and Israel in many ways yet its okay to say that stuff. Idk why RationalTroll hasent been banned yet but he is notorious for his anti white and Russian remarks also trending in the anti Israel which we know means Jew.

I feel like you don't know many Russians if you think they're humble or hard working.

Hard working yes but not very humble

Tend to be veery smug which is why i prefer to interact with other russian speakers (like baltics or ukraine as example)

Back