International United States and Great Britain to be declared ‘unfriendly countries’ by Russia

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
United States and Great Britain will be included in a list of “unfriendly countries” being drawn up by the Russian government, state television has reported.

The countries could be barred from hiring Russian citizens to work at their embassies or consulates in Russia. The other countries are Estonia, the Czech Republic, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine, the Rossiya 1 channel said, citing a Kremlin pool reporter.

Australia and Canada could also be included, according to the Izvestia newspaper.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ared-unfriendly-countries-by-russia-s65fqpzpk

Czech Republic lately have had an Anti-Russian policy. Before they had some leaders very pro-Russian. Not sure though what is the situation in Slovakia. It is not Czechoslovakia anymore also.

If Hungary is pro-Russia as well, and Serbia and Moldova are kind of Russian puppets (Moldova a lot more), though both are way less than Belarus... I simply love the new policy of Romania! But honestly it is a deja-vu, neutral in both world wars, needed to join the fight. And now the American bases are on Romanian land. About Bulgaria no idea what to believe, before stronger pro-American relationships, they had been with Russia.

It is funny to see Canada and Australia on this list.

The Communist mentality of Russia is simply interesting... A public list of "enermies"! This is what I call friendship and diplomacy.

Estonian and Czech girls should come live here in Italy till this situation is solved imho

It seems like America and the EU want a war with Russia.
One more reason to not like EU
Ideally an European Union that care about europeans should be a strong unit (wich EU is not) and we should look at Russia as potential player to interact with for common goals (situations where both gain something)

Last edited:
WTF, we are friendly, I resent our position on that list, BLM is a friendly bunch, I think we are being unfairly judged...

United States and Great Britain will be included in a list of “unfriendly countries” being drawn up by the Russian government, state television has reported.

The countries could be barred from hiring Russian citizens to work at their embassies or consulates in Russia. The other countries are Estonia, the Czech Republic, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine, the Rossiya 1 channel said, citing a Kremlin pool reporter.

Australia and Canada could also be included, according to the Izvestia newspaper.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ared-unfriendly-countries-by-russia-s65fqpzpk
<Fedor23>

WTF, we are friendly, I resent our position on that list, BLM is a friendly bunch, I think we are being unfairly judged...
There is no WE right now for YOU as Canada isn’t on the list yet.

It seems like America and the EU want a war with Russia.
Russia is a backward country (unfortunately) with Communist mentality. Wherever the Americans were, those regions prospered far more than those under the Soviet Union.

Russia has not only invaded countries, but also stole their lands.

I would not support anyone in a war. But just saying, in Communist Russia the war is a state policy. They are often expelling diplomats for "spying". And the Russians are often spying the West.

Russian citizens are lied to and brainwashed by propaganda that is more dangerous than Western propaganda. Russian leaders are not Christians either, but atheists. Russia is a very rich country, with at least 90-95% poor citizens. The rest are the oligarchs who steal them, and also bully other states, invading also lands. For money they can even murder. It is simply a big difference between an illiterate without education and the Western elite.

Have you ever heard of the Marshall Plan, fellows?

Russia is a backward country (unfortunately) with Communist mentality. Wherever the Americans were, those regions prospered far more than those under the Soviet Union.

Russia has not only invaded countries, but also stole their lands.

I would not support anyone in a war. But just saying, in Communist Russia the war is a state policy. They are often expelling diplomats for "spying". And the Russians are often spying the West.

Russian citizens are lied to and brainwashed by propaganda that is more dangerous than Western propaganda. Russian leaders are not Christians either, but atheists. Russia is a very rich country, with at least 90-95% poor citizens. The rest are the oligarchs who steal them, and also bully other states, invading also lands. For money they can even murder. It is simply a big difference between an illiterate without education and the Western elite.

Have you ever heard of the Marshall Plan, fellows?
China does everything you said Russia is doing and likely to a far greater extent.

I don"t support war though.

Last edited:
Rofl.

I would love to know how Canada "might" end up on the list.

I have a feeling it has everything to do with Prime Minister Shit-Water (Turd-Eau) and nothing to do with our actual citizens.

China does everything you said Russia is doing and likely to a far greater extent.

Both of you are falling for propaganda, America needs an enemy at all times. For the left it is Russia and for the right it is China.

Let's not forget it is the USA that has 700 bases overseas, is constantly toppling regimes and sanctions nations into starvation.

Can you just imagine for a second if Russia or China did half of what I just mentioned?

Yemen, Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Libya the list goes on and on.

And I like some Russian culture, the women, the people are good Christian-Orthodox! It has bad things as well morally like any other country. Nobody is perfect. But this Putinism should stop. I hope the Russian wake up more, like in Belarus. Belarus and Ukraine deserve chances as well, Moldova the same. Belarus has Baltic neighbors and Poland.

Last edited:
Your thread reminded me of this YouTube video I watched a few months ago.

Why the hell do the EU and US want a war with Russia? Do we have some kind of secret way to kick their ass? Not according to the Russian hypersonic missile articles that uncle Google shows me...

Both of you are falling for propaganda, America needs an enemy at all times. For the left it is Russia and for the right it is China.

Let's not forget it is the USA that has 700 bases overseas, is constantly toppling regimes and sanctions nations into starvation.

Can you just imagine for a second if Russia or China did half of what I just mentioned?

Yemen, Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Libya the list goes on and on.

Not sure how good has been NATO if people are dying... This is true!

Last edited:
Back