Uninspired Tattoos

this thread isnt meant to bash ALL tattoos...

just the uninspired ones...another words, the ones done for "image" or to be "cool"

the maoris do use tribal tattoos, and those are GREAT...but the fact is, is that every god damned american between 18 and 25 is getting these things to look "tough"...my favorite thing to do is ask, "what tribe are you from?"...

YOU SUCK IF YOU HAVE ONE...

other tattoos that suck:

the 80's Grim Reaper
the skull and crossbones
a confederate flag
barbed wire
for the girls - a butterfly
or any symbolic writing in a language you cant read

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
What rebel? That's my astro sign and I've been proud of it eversince I gained mature consciousness, as it were. Nothing wrong with having it on my biceps for the rest of my life. Who gives a shit what people are gonna think of me when I'm 75. If you limit your freedom of expression because you're afraid what other people might say, you're a poor soul.

hey that's cool. i just felt like rousting you one way or the other.

i have 5 tats, and they all mean something to me, and nobody can see them unless i wear a tanktop (which I never do). So the cool factor is out for me, only one tattoo is visible, and it's so small most people think it's a stamp they put on you when you go into a club. All of mine are the same style, i do agree that people that get like a dragon on one arm, then hello kitty on the other are stupid. When i chose to get my first tattoo, I also deceided to stay within that style. If someone doesn't like em, fuck em. Doesn't bother me one bit at all.

So your saying that having the Bar code for Spam isn't cool?

Originally posted by c0ld
So the cool factor is out for me, only one tattoo is visible, and it's so small most people think it's a stamp they put on you when you go into a club.

That gives me an idea.. :D

any symbolic writing in a language you cant read

EXACTLY what I was thinkin, How do you know for sure the oriental or Tribal art isnt saying Americans suck,or I blow goat
tats are cool if it is meaningful and you actually know what it means

Back