Uninspired Tattoos

punkmother

calf cruncher fan
@Steel
Reaction score
Im really sick of tattoos featuring the highly played out tribal design...its getting as bad as the "barbed wire bicep"...that sad, thing is that when you got it, you probably thought you were being original...NOPE! and the funniest part is that you will be stuck with your unoriginal piece of shit tattoo for life...wait what am i saying sad for, the fact that you're stuck with it is funny to me...

i honestly hope that anybody going in to get a tribal tatto has it get infected and they need to amputate...

Damn...

I actually liked the look of those things.

- The Jake

I'm going to tell Mark Hunt and Jake the Muss you don't like 'barbed wire tatoos'...

Yeah I got a tat done years ago when grim reepers and skulls were the cool thing.

I got an indian skull on my arm. I was a fuckin bollix for gettin this done and I agree anyone who thinks gettin a tat done is COOL needs their head examined.

Ur mates will say its cool for about two years and then style changes and u'll be like the guy who has a mullet for the rest of his life.

Originally posted by donegal
Yeah I got a tat done years ago when grim reepers and skulls were the cool thing.

I got an indian skull on my arm. I was a fuckin bollix for gettin this done and I agree anyone who thinks gettin a tat done is COOL needs their head examined.

Ur mates will say its cool for about two years and then style changes and u'll be like the guy who has a mullet for the rest of his life.

this is great

you just made it so clear TATTOOS = PERMANENT MULLETS

Originally posted by donegal

LOL.......so very fucking true mate.

It seems to me also that people in the fighting game thin k they are some sort of bad ass if they have one...

By the way has anyone here ever got laser treatment to remove one. What was it like and does it work...

I'm a permanent mullet man.

Tatoo Tip no.1:

Don't get it done in a prominent place(the forehead swastika is a no-no).

Originally posted by Squatdog
Tatoo Tip no.1:

Don't get it done in a prominent place(the forehead swastika is a no-no).

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I was just about to get one of these.....lol

And Punkmother...

10987632-e015-025101C1-.jpg

punkmother,

you make the best fuckin ot threads hands down. i love clownin all these fuckers with the trendy ink.

now everyone thinks they're cool with the chinese symbols. "oh this represents 'sadness' and this represents 'struggle' and this-"
oh shut the FUCK UP. you just want a tat that looks cool, bottom line.

i can't wait till 30 years from now and all these old ladies are gonna be walkin around with these blurry FUCKED UP lookin butterflies above their asses.

my friend's brother has 666 right across his forehead too!

Squatdog = Photoshop king!

Look at the Muss go!

HAHAHAHAHA tell that to his face..you wouldn't be punkmother, you'd be deadmother :D :D

Tribals suck azz except it's your national tradition (maoris etc). I don't know if they have a symbolic meaning attached to them, but if they have, I'm sure 90% of the people who get them in the western world have no fucking idea what they mean. Guys could carry a tribal saying "proud to be a female" or some shit like that and not even knowing it.

That said, I like certain motives as astro signs and wild cats. tattoos are an art form and I don't see a reason why one should condemn them as such. I'll be getting some myself since I'd like to carry a visual symbolic of things I want to be associated with. It also adds to the visual pleasure. Life is short, don't be an uptight motherfucker and do whatever you feel like doing, in moderation of course.

I was going to get a giant pigeon emblazoned on my chest with the words "All hands on the poop deck" around my belly button....

I didn't however.......

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
It also adds to the visual pleasure. Life is short, don't be an uptight motherfucker and do whatever you feel like doing, in moderation of course.

oh yeeeeaaahhh.....we'll here that one from you when you're like 75 at the family beach party:
"grandpa, what's that big blurry ugly birthmark on you that looks like a moon with a face?"

"well kids,................... i went through this...................phase.............................. that everybody goes through.....................where.............where..................they all think they're a...............a..................a..............rebel without a cause."

"ha ha, grandpa thought he was a rebel!"

What rebel? That's my astro sign and I've been proud of it eversince I gained mature consciousness, as it were. Nothing wrong with having it on my biceps for the rest of my life. Who gives a shit what people are gonna think of me when I'm 75. If you limit your freedom of expression because you're afraid what other people might say, you're a poor soul.

Back