Media Undefeated KO artist boxer Vergil Ortiz praises TJ Dillashaws skills

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by TidWell, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Versace

Versace Bezos Belt Double Yellow Card

No, he has steroid nipples that have been obvious for years

2. 560ti

560ti Brown Belt

Him along with Erroll Spence is all DFW unfotunately has going for it right now. Mavs have mostly been terrible since winning in 2011, Texas rangers GM is a laughing stock and their world series apperance is arguably the worst choke job in sports history (they where 1 strike away from winning the title not once but twice), and the Stars/Cowboys have had elite talent teams with nothing but poor playoff runs to show for it. Even Jordan Spieth is crashing and burning on the PGA tour right now, his decline has been brutal to watch

TidWell and MMA since 1993 like this.
  3. I am your real dad

I am your real dad I am surrounded by NERDs !!!

Nope.
    They consider Jones a drug cheat and most have removed him from goat debates.

The only ones that are still hanging on are cucks.

4. PurpleDrank

PurpleDrank Brown Belt

Thats great praise. Vergill is a.monster

TidWell likes this.
  5. TidWell

TidWell Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Vergil Ortiz seems to have a better head on his shoulders than Spence, Spence keeps partying and acting stupid like Broner even after his car accident. Vergil is still a small town boy and humble plus he is turning into a savage puncher as his body feels out all wins by KO. This kid is the truth. He has good power punch technique I think he got it from playing baseball he throws it like he is throwing a fastball with all his weight into it and he does it so smooth with ease dude is scary he just keeps getting stronger too. Only thing is how is his chin? a lot of these vicious punchers have some weakness either body or chin.

560ti likes this.