Media Undefeated KO artist boxer Vergil Ortiz praises TJ Dillashaws skills

Lol I guess we're just gonna pretend that TJ was never good now.

If he didn't test positive for EPO, a lot of people would have him as the greatest BW of all time.

the same hillbilly pundits who bash TJ, are the same ones calling jones GOAT.

(that is the first time I’ve used the word pundit in a sentence, so if it’s used incorrectly <Fedor23>)

cageface_youdontsay.jpg
You apparently didn’t get it .... based on your idiotic rant ....

He was always on both
But did he get popped for TRT or admit to using it? he said he only used supplements that were approved by USADA he would take 25 pills a day.

Why did you insult this boxer when he is far from Arrogant, Vergil Ortiz is a humble small town kid, who doesn't insult fighters he was praising TJ. Maybe you are insecure and hate boxers because you punch like a girl.

Why did you insult this boxer when he is far from Arrogant, Vergil Ortiz is a humble small town kid, who doesn't insult fighters he was praising TJ. Maybe you are insecure and hate boxers because you punch like a girl.
Yeah, I didn’t understand where he was coming from. Ortiz was only saying good things about TJ.

Yeah, I didn’t understand where he was coming from. Ortiz was only saying good things about TJ.
Dude is insecure, everything he said was the total opposite of Vergil the kid was praising TJ, not downplaying him. I bet he didnt even watch the interview.

<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

Cruz has a better record and beat him directly. TJ never won more than 4 consecutive fights in his career.
Cruz also lost in one sided fashion against a guy tht TJ smash. Dom has 2 wins in 5 years, both decisions too

Cruz also lost in one sided fashion against a guy tht TJ smash. Dom has 2 wins in 5 years, both decisions too

That's a) mma math

And b) fucking retarded

Sugar Ray Robinson hasn't won a fight in half a century. Doesn't mean he isn't the greatest MW to ever lace up a pair of boxing gloves

He lost a decision after a 13 fight win streak and is retired, TJ got KO'd by a midget(again) after a whopping 4 fight win streak and is now suspended for using PEDs. There's no question who had the better career.

Dude is insecure, everything he said was the total opposite of Vergil the kid was praising TJ, not downplaying him. I bet he didnt even watch the interview.
I had to scroll back up to rewatch because I thought I heard it wrong

Last edited:
He lost a decision after a 13 fight win streak and is retired, TJ got KO'd by a midget(again) after a whopping 4 fight win streak and is now suspended for using PEDs. There's no question who had the better career.
Hmmm I watched TJ beat Cruz and then 3 blind judges gave it to Cruz

Henry Cejudo would beat Dom too, he’s become a great fighter. Half of those wins were split decisions and tj twice stopped the guy that whooped Cruz.

TJ at his best was better than Dom at his best

Henry Cejudo would beat Dom too, he’s become a great fighter. Half of those wins were split decisions and tj twice stopped the guy that whooped Cruz.

TJ at his best was better than Dom at his best
So winning decisions doesn't count but losing one does, and a single MMAth result counts more than directly fighting someone, depending on who you're trying to discredit?

Back