Media Undefeated KO artist boxer Vergil Ortiz praises TJ Dillashaws skills

those skills...

OffbeatExhaustedGharial-size_restricted.gif

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

LazyMarriedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif
To be fair, there were some kicks being landed. Really doesn't have much to do with straight boxing.

lol my boy jason knight who grew up training together beat artem lobov and jason was a bj purist until 4 years ago started to learn to box more
oh, you from Mississippi?

that explains your racism, it seems inbuilt into the bones of people there.

This guy is the hardest puncher in the welterweight division serious power undefeated all wins by KO 15-0-15 KOs and he is just a baby at 21.

He said he sparred TJ Dillashaw and learned a lot from him in 2018 he said he was impressed with his slickness and even though he was a smaller guy he said TJ had good pop in his punch

timestamped

I like how these boxers talk like they are so superior to MMA, and it's ALWAYS about facing off boxing ONLY. This is because boxing has been at the forefront of combat sports psychology for so long. If ANY ONE of these boxers at ANY WEIGHT CLASS got in to it with a top level MMA competitor they would get their ass WRECKED 10 out of 10 times. FUCK BOXERS

lawls another poc trying to be racist to whites i just went to nyc and saw blacks holding sins saying fuck white people ect so im use to it but i will call it when i see it ;)
im being racist to whites? show me where? you are familiar with the history of the state you grew up in, right??

and buds, im not the one going around using a play on racist slang when talking about lebron.

Still one of the top cringe moments of all time! Justin/TJ deserve lifetime participation bans for this shit.
Lmao. Remember when TJ said ‘UFC paid me ‘f*ck load of money’ to kill off Flyweight division at UFC 233’.

Omg I’m in histerics all over again!!

Lol I guess we're just gonna pretend that TJ was never good now.

If he didn't test positive for EPO, a lot of people would have him as the greatest BW of all time.

Once you pop for PEDS you are done being considered in any all-time great lists. To think this was his first time would be naive.

WHY! is TJ doing drills topless on a conveyor belt? absolute dweeb assassin.

Lmao. Remember when TJ said ‘UFC paid me ‘f*ck load of money’ to kill off Flyweight division at UFC 233’.

Omg I’m in histerics all over again!!
Everyone knew the baggage claim incident would all come back to haunt him one day.

People act like Tj is a world beater just because he beat Renan barao(a bum) and Cody(a bum). Dillashaw was never any good.

the state i grew up in is mostly black ad lots of whites are bullied daily in schools there history means fuck all today is the issue and since the 90s its been the other way around in terms of racism ask any black person even who isnt from missisisppi. they will tell you its super ghetto hood rat city

you have no idea what you are talking about lol

and yes u are indeed a race baiter lebron looks like an ape that has nothing to do with racism lol its a fact theirs asians ect who can look like a monkey too funny thing is i bet you are white and you think somehow you get to police the world and say what can and cant be said
wow. just wow.

you are on fire today buds.

i like how u had nothing else to say roves u truly hate white people ever heard the term he who smelt it dealt it

goes the same with race baiters ;)
lmao buds, i was saying nothing from the start!

you just came out guns blazing with your racial slurs and rants!

didnt say anything racist u obviously have never experienced true racism in your life like i have i find it funny how people try to use racism as a way to try to have power over people and they are dumb founded when the person doesnt care lol
i find it funny how triggered you got and went on a racist rant.

<24><24><24>

get well soon.

Back