Media Undefeated KO artist boxer Vergil Ortiz praises TJ Dillashaws skills

the irony of someone trying to sue the word triggered yet trying to cry sjw over racism lol
the irony when racists dont see how stupid and ignorant they are... oh wait.

lol my boy jason knight who grew up training together beat artem lobov and jason was a bj purist until 4 years ago started to learn to box more

So did you help him out with those BJs?

I like how these boxers talk like they are so superior to MMA, and it's ALWAYS about facing off boxing ONLY. This is because boxing has been at the forefront of combat sports psychology for so long. If ANY ONE of these boxers at ANY WEIGHT CLASS got in to it with a top level MMA competitor they would get their ass WRECKED 10 out of 10 times. FUCK BOXERS

If your a true combat athlete you have to respect boxing

Vergil is a cool dude, big name here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
This kid is the future, if you watch his progression his strength since moving from 140 to 147 has gone up, his punches are now thudding and solid, kids just growing into his own, and most boxers don't really get that man strength until their mid 20s. I see him filling out at 154 pounds.

I like how these boxers talk like they are so superior to MMA, and it's ALWAYS about facing off boxing ONLY. This is because boxing has been at the forefront of combat sports psychology for so long. If ANY ONE of these boxers at ANY WEIGHT CLASS got in to it with a top level MMA competitor they would get their ass WRECKED 10 out of 10 times. FUCK BOXERS
wtf where did he act superior? he was showing nothing but respect to MMA fighters and praised TJs skills and power.

oh, you from Mississippi?

that explains your racism, it seems inbuilt into the bones of people there.
I dont give a fuck about racists or whatever but its funny seeing ppl call others racists then stereotype a whole state lol.

<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

Cruz has a better record and beat him directly. TJ never won more than 4 consecutive fights in his career.
cruz cheesed out a decision he didn't deserve at all. Close fight, 2 takedowns tj got up immediately from with no damage being done, tj with octagon control the whole fight, moving forward should have been enough to keep the belt. If u run like a bitch the whole fight, and don't outstrips the other dude significantly, that should be a loss every fucking time. Of coarse ufc hates tj and loves cruz. The decision was not surprising but it was bs through and through

Lol I guess we're just gonna pretend that TJ was never good now.

If he didn't test positive for EPO, a lot of people would have him as the greatest BW of all time.
if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. make him fight cody no drugs

Lol I guess we're just gonna pretend that TJ was never good now.

If he didn't test positive for EPO, a lot of people would have him as the greatest BW of all time.
He was always on steroids

These boxers always talk nice about mma guys because they need cheap punching bags with good stamina for their camps

Boxers aren’t interested in taking a pay cut ..... it’s the mma fighters begging to make real money boxing

Once you pop for PEDS you are done being considered in any all-time great lists. To think this was his first time would be naive.
That’s your criteria.... most realize they all on some shit

People act like Tj is a world beater just because he beat Renan barao(a bum) and Cody(a bum). Dillashaw was never any good.
And this is what’s wrong with MMA fans .... so fucking fickle and irrational

Boxers aren’t interested in taking a pay cut ..... it’s the mma fighters begging to make real money boxing
cageface_youdontsay.jpg

Back