Uncensored boobs

we're not allowed to see breasts of women. it will cause kids to start having sex or something
contrast to Europe, but this reverse psychology maybe is one of the factors actually helping cure the plague of low birth rates such as in Europe

I downloaded the new episode of Justified last night and boobs. Do you have to subscribe to see them? Honest question, what channel's it on there?

That is on FX, which like AMC, is not an over the air channel so the FCC has no control over what they air. Those channels have more cursing and nudity than the big networks, but not as much as premium channels like HBO, showtime and starz.

contrast to Europe, but this reverse psychology maybe is one of the factors actually helping cure the plague of low birth rates such as in Europe

You mean american teens never learn about contraceptives?

That is on FX, which like AMC, is not an over the air channel so the FCC has no control over what they air. Those channels have more cursing and nudity than the big networks, but not as much as premium channels like HBO, showtime and starz.

I was going to post this. But my boy Cyke beat me to it.

When I was in America they showed The Sopranos at like 3pm which is unheard of over her but it was censored. I heard they have no watershed so they have all programmes at all times but they're all censored so it's like having diet coke 24/7 instead of water until 9pm then vodka and red bull all night.

We have something mandated by the FCC called the "Safe Harbor Law" which states that light sexuality and vulgarity will be tolerated after 10:00 p.m. Basically shows like south park can say "shit" and "bitch" because it's after 10:00 and in theory parents have put their kids to bed. We are still kinda scared of the titties over here though, even after 10 on regular cable.

Show the people less female breasts and start arming them instead.

American logic is the only logic humans should live for.

Show the people less female breasts and start arming them instead.

American logic is the only logic humans should live for.

Come on dude. That's like generalizing that anyone living in Germany still fervently loves Hitler. We aren't all Gun-toting conservatives.

THIS is why our youth are so angry....

more tv boobies, less violence....

I would prefer more nude female asses but that's just me.

I was a child, when I moved from Germany to the USA - 7 years old - and the beginning was the most bizarr experience of my life:

All of a sudden my school days were 7 fucking hours long, there was no more soda water, people were asking me if I wore shoes in Germany, kids were bullying me because I didn't believe in God, girls at my age were putting make-up on and were wearing braws, I could seriously get in trouble in school for saying certain 'bad words', in television I couldn't see tits but saw the most gruesome gore, my 9 year old neighbour played with a real pistol, he stole from his dad's cabinett... I hated it.

And after 6 months, when I learned the language, I learned their habbits, I learned baseball & fishing, I learned their sense of humour... I fell in love with America and loved it ever since. But before completely hijacking this thread and getting too emotional, I would like to say:

Breasts in German television increase my quality in life.

I would prefer more nude female asses but that's just me.

Seriously, Sons of Anarchy shows off Jax's ass every other episode, yet barely gives us a glimpse of nice female booty.

Luckily, Justified has the goods, just another example of that show being the superior FX drama.

Come on dude. That's like generalizing that anyone living in Germany still fervently loves Hitler. We aren't all Gun-toting conservatives.

Yeah, that post was kind of dumb... my bad. I still never got the lack of nudity & the amount of violence on American tv though. It's completely contradictory to any moral standing... doesn't matter in what you believe in.

Try living in the south and say that with a straight face.

Bunch of slack-jawed crazy bible thumbing gun toting poor ass republicans.

Except me of course.

Seriously, Sons of Anarchy shows off Jax's ass every other episode, yet barely gives us a glimpse of nice female booty.

Luckily, Justified has the goods, just another example of that show being the superior FX drama.

you mustve paid for the "extra jax ass" on your cable bill, because fortunately for me, not my wife, i think i saw it twice this season.

Try living in the south and say that with a straight face.

Bunch of slack-jawed crazy bible thumbing gun toting poor ass republicans.

Except me of course.

I could because I would still remember when I lived in the North and 90% of the people I willingly associated with were tolerant, smart, free thinking people. Believe me though, I know where you guys are coming from. I work with some real idiots.

And also, I 10000% agree that their needs to be more naked chic ass.

Back