Uncensored boobs

Forgive me, I misunderstood your comment as a statement that Canada doesn't blur HBO and America does.

I do agree that it's a bit unnecessary to blur boobs, but our basic cable channels and network channels do edit out graphic violence for the most part too, which goes against your impression of American television. I see much worse on the news than I would on basic television. Hell, try to watch a movie like Braveheart on basic cable in the US..

I didn't even really mean to rag on the States in general, but North America as a whole. Canada is much the same (probably pretty close to exactly the same) when it comes to censorship and it's ridiculous. I've heard the word bum get censored on the radio.

And you're right about the movie thing. I can't watch any movies on TV due to the excessive commercials (5 minutes for ever 10-12 minute of movie) and because EVERYTHING is censored.

Titties make everything better, they should be on TV.

Idk, these shows are grabbing up some pretty hot girls (Spartacus = hnnnnnnng fest), and getting them all naked. I don't see a problem with it.. :D

Then consider yourself lucky. I might be akin to those guys who say they've seen so much smut, that they can only get off to sarah jessica parker getting ridden by a ball-gagged Haitan midget wearing rainbow tassels.

I didn't even really mean to rag on the States in general, but North America as a whole. Canada is much the same (probably pretty close to exactly the same) when it comes to censorship and it's ridiculous. I've heard the word bum get censored on the radio.

And you're right about the movie thing. I can't watch any movies on TV due to the excessive commercials (5 minutes for ever 10-12 minute of movie) and because EVERYTHING is censored.

Titties make everything better, they should be on TV.

i have heard the "god" in "god damn" get censored in music plenty of times. shits ridiculous.

Then consider yourself lucky. I might be akin to those guys who say they've seen so much smut, that they can only get off to sarah jessica parker getting ridden by a ball-gagged Haitan midget wearing rainbow tassels.

I don't need much more than a hot chick sucking on a circumcised D to get off, I'm not down with dem fetishes. They do sound fun though..

Yeah we have a messed up culture.

Katniss Everdeen shoots an arrow through someone and they die an agonizing death. PG13.

You see a nipple for 2 seconds. Rated R.

You see bush. NC-17

Back