UK Gracie Invitational @ SENI Show 26-27th April

spirez

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Anybody going to be competing? I'm trying to sort it out as it will be my first tournament but need to get the time off work!

Will be competing at white belt, not sure which weight division but i weight between 72-74kg without the gi.

http://www.senishow.com/Tournaments_Gracie.htm

Yeah it is expensive, also a lot of guys are talking about getting a hotel so that's gonna be around another

Is it London for good now or do they change every year between Excel and NEC?

I live in birmingham so would have definitely gone if it was there!

I think the cost also includes a weekend pass for the show.

Is it London for good now or do they change every year between Excel and NEC?

I live in birmingham so would have definitely gone if it was there!

I think the cost also includes a weekend pass for the show.

I went to the last 2 tht were in b'ham--looks like its to stay in london-- this is its 2nd yr there

I really enjoyed the tourney and the shows and stalls-- nice exhibition

good luck in ur 1st tourney

Damn, if I had known about it sooner. I'll try to get to the next big one in the UK.

Man- people keep asking me about this and I'm DYING to go- but the fact that I have exams starting two days after tells me that it's NOT a good idea. (Take the piss out of me if you like but it's also on my mum's 60th and I'm fucking that off to study so even if I DID decide to not work on that day I'd rather not get disowned by my family :rolleyes:).

That said... it's starting to get more tempting... no... I shouldn't... unlesss... no... no I really shouldn't...

Man- people keep asking me about this and I'm DYING to go- but the fact that I have exams starting two days after tells me that it's NOT a good idea. (Take the piss out of me if you like but it's also on my mum's 60th and I'm fucking that off to study so even if I DID decide to not work on that day I'd rather not get disowned by my family :rolleyes:).

That said... it's starting to get more tempting... no... I shouldn't... unlesss... no... no I really shouldn't...

i know what u mean--- they are always when i have had work or exams to do

I'll be there this year competing at blue belt super super heavy. I was at last years event but previosuly to that it was all ways held round the time I had exams at uni so was never able to attend

My buddy's going to be competeing there at super heavyweight in the GI.
I was tempted to give it a go this year but at the moment I'm a bit limited with sparring partners, well quality sparring partners and the blue belt division is a good one, so I'm out.

Good luck Spirez, win or lose, these things are always a good experience.

T T T

a quick reminder for every one is its a week to go before cost of registration goes up.

Ill be there too!!!!!

Blue Masters <76 Carlson Gracie will have a team of 50+

Anyone that wants to say hello can - We're gonna try and have a Carlson section in the bleachers - you wont be able to miss it. Just ask for Flameboy

I'll be there this year competing at blue belt super super heavy. I was at last years event but previosuly to that it was all ways held round the time I had exams at uni so was never able to attend

You'll be fighting in the "Dump Trucks" Division - our brother from Hungary!!

Anybody going to be competing? I'm trying to sort it out as it will be my first tournament but need to get the time off work!

Will be competing at white belt, not sure which weight division but i weight between 72-74kg without the gi.

http://www.senishow.com/Tournaments_Gracie.htm

Sorry mate! i've talked to the promoters of the event and there is no, no-gi catagory :icon_sad:

i was all set to compete myself for my first compertition but the event is Gi only my school is strictly no-gi so i'd find myself getting choked out in the first with some crazy gi choke i've never heard off :redface:

on the flip side they did say theyy where running a no-gi comp up in scotlan in may, check the urban gorrillas site for more details

I should be competing. I am currently in the process of cutting weight to make it into the under 76kg blue belt division.

TTT for 8 days to go!!! anybody else that posts here attending?

I won't be competing, but I will be there helping out. Not quite sure what Jude wants the RGA helpers to do yet, so should be interesting. I'll be the small guy with big sideburns. :wink:

Back