UFN 149 on ESPN+ 7 Overeem vs Oleinik

If Yakovlev comes back and fights anywhere near his potential he will finish his new opponent Silva easily.
I got yakolev too. Silva gets taken down so easily. His wild striking will leave plenty of opening for yakolev. I’m a little worried about the lay-off but seems like yakolev should be a big favorite

unrelated to this particular card, but how can somebody follow this sport for literally a single month and still believe in "locks"
"Oh, Till is a lock bro he's so much better and so much big--"
"Oh, Wonderboy is a lock bro he's so much better and so much big--"
"Oh, Holloway is a lock bro he's so much bet--"
disclaimer: I went embarrassingly deep on a very low-level fight last night because I saw it as a lock lol
I post A lock nearly every event, last one was Montel Jackson . ( I bet Masdival against Till btw) The problem is that People look to much At numbers and waste money on fighters who wont win like Souktamtah for example

Last edited:
Lost in devastating fashion the last card, a worry which I alluded to in another thread. Too much time in between cards makes me get lazy on my research because there is less urgency. With these overseas cards since there are so many unknown fighters it forces me to watch tape and not rely on false memories. Reis was the big betting loser for me.

I have $500 on Roxi @ +275. The number appears to be trending toward +300 too, so may add more. Leaning Abdurakhimov at plus money as well. I think Tybura is a can in hiding tbh.
Oh man, she will lose probably.

How I see each fight going all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Mustafev-KO2(-180)
Oleksiejzcuk-KO2(-215)
Tybura-Dec(-160)
Da Silva-Sub2(+120)
Nakaruma-Dec(-115)
Evolev-Sub2(-280)
Amedovski-KO1(+155)
Schevenko-Dec(-355)
Shctryko-KO2(-180)
Pavolvich-Dec(-280)
Makachev-Dec(-470)
Overeem-Dec(-245)

Mustafev-KO2(-180)
Oleksiejzcuk-KO2(-215)
Tybura-Dec(-160)
Da Silva-Sub2(+120)
Nakaruma-Dec(-115)
Evolev-Sub2(-280)
Amedovski-KO1(+155)
Schevenko-Dec(-355)
Shctryko-KO2(-180)
Pavolvich-Dec(-280)
Makachev-Dec(-470)
Overeem-Dec(-245)
Do you research all of these?

For a start Demian Maia couldn't submit Yakovlev, I'm doubting a guy who likely has a questionable blue belt at best in BJJ will.

Mustafev-KO2(-180)
Oleksiejzcuk-KO2(-215)
Tybura-Dec(-160)
Da Silva-Sub2(+120)
Nakaruma-Dec(-115)
Evolev-Sub2(-280)
Amedovski-KO1(+155)
Schevenko-Dec(-355)
Shctryko-KO2(-180)
Pavolvich-Dec(-280)
Makachev-Dec(-470)
Overeem-Dec(-245)
Good picks, I wanted to parlay Nakamura but this fight can be close and when it goes to decision than Sultan will have home advantage

I respect Oleinik but you have to admit he is getting old to fight in this sport i mean look at what happend to OSP?
This time i am probably going to side with the underdog and that is Overeem, is he a better fighter with a good fight IQ? probably not the greatest fight IQ but he has it.
I am going with Nakaruma as well.

But again as seen with Brazilian/South American fight cards beware of home cooking results for their home favorites.

I respect Oleinik but you have to admit he is getting old to fight in this sport i mean look at what happend to OSP?
This time i am probably going to side with the underdog and that is Overeem, is he a better fighter with a good fight IQ? probably not the greatest fight IQ but he has it.
I am going with Nakaruma as well.

But again as seen with Brazilian/South American fight cards beware of home cooking results for their home favorites.
I would bet Overeem if his chin was better, Oleinik has a puncher chance

I post A lock nearly every event, last one was Montel Jackson . ( I bet Masdival against Till btw) The problem is that People look to much At numbers and waste money on fighters who wont win like Souktamtah for example
Wasn't Imadaev a lock too?

forces me to watch tape and not rely on false memories.

I have $500 on Roxi @ +275. The number appears to be trending toward +300 too, so may add more. Leaning Abdurakhimov at plus money as well. I think Tybura is a can in hiding tbh.
I've been there, Tony. Relying on memories is so fucking tempting, but it's dangerous. Maybe there are people who can do it, but I can't. I've watched so many fights that I don't have place in my mind to store them all and I forget a lot. Details gets flushed out of the momory first, and there are often most important!
As far as Roxi, I think you are onto something. She has so big MMA experience edge it's insane. I don't know if she is gonna win, but for sure I am hoping. Shevchenko sisters aren't my type, too boring style and I always root for the underdog! I hope with all my heart she wins. 500 bucks seem too risky IMO, but it's your decision.
For the big boys you mentioned: I don't know if I lean any side of this kinda trashy HW fight, seems to me should be a pick 'em odds.

Since when is Ural Hulk in the Usada testing pool?
He doesnt even pass the eye test, but I will still take him to win by tko/Ko.
I also like aliev and mustafaev.

Coming off 6 winning events in a row, 50 unit run, absolute blowout winners, no one can do what I do. And I only lose when the ref and the judges rob me.

Last week I told you Eryk Anders is a bum and everyone laughed at me, look what happened

This week I'm looking to extend my winning streak and make it look easy

Coming off 6 winning events in a row, 50 unit run, absolute blowout winners, no one can do what I do. And I only lose when the ref and the judges rob me.

Last week I told you Eryk Anders is a bum and everyone laughed at me, look what happened

What are your picks mister Dianabol

What are your picks mister Dianabol
I'm only eyeing one spot right now, underdog, I haven't played it myself yet. Can discuss once I got it in or you can message me.

I doubt I'll have much action overall though, I don't see many opportunities on this card.

I know you're a golden retriever but please don't lick your own genitals in public, it's in poor taste.

But congratulations on the winning streak either way!

So this entire event is on ESPN+ during the day. Has anyone watched events at a later time on ESPN+? Is it easy to avoid spoilers on the site? I feel like they'll have a bunch of other post event content populated which can spoil results.

Antonina vs Anime woman is a huge mismatch on the feet

Overeem should destroy Oleinik on paper but it’s hard to bet him with these odds and it’s hard to bet against that old fucker Oleinik lol. He looks so bad at times but still pulls off wins. Alistair fights weird these days. Low output, leans forward a lot which could get him hit by Oleinik‘s looping monkey punches. His takedowns aren’t a threat imo.

Either way one of them should win ITD, so you could potentially bet both sides in different combinations.

Back