• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 143 on ESPN+ 1 Cejudo vs Dillashaw

I played Neal straight, and honestly, I wouldn't be chasing the ITD prop. Belal has a fairly risk averse style. He got caught clean by Luque, but besides that, he hasn't been put away.

Sometimes I forget that I have Kyle on ignore and it looks like people are responding to nothing lol.

<Fedor23>

Neal ITD prop is a must bet - the guy is a KO artist and Belal doesn't have good record vs heavy hitters. As far as a straight bet it's little more tricky. You should watch tape yourself (if you didn't do it already) and make your own decision. Belal is there to win, he doesn't screw around. He has that ability to lull everybody into a false sence of security by fighting in something like a sparring mode (where he has the upper hand every time). He doesn't hurt people, but puts so much volume out there, and on top of that secures takedowns and/or pin you against the fence (that way he is in total control of the pace and direction of the fight). My argument is that this shit only flyes v some scrubs like Randy Brown or that new guy Rencountre. I respect that style. It's almost bulletproof. You own every area of the fight - what's not to like? But the lack of danger in his game, number 1, and the fact that he doesn't have very good defensive responses if he is on the back foot number 2, are my biggest arguments against him.

I am on the Neal train now to. And Killashaw 3Rd ko, you could admit in that least image he does look good. From what i have seen of Neal he does have the potential of a Submission on Belal if a Ko wont work on him then i am sure a Sub he would try to pull on Belal.

Geof Neal = circle jerk ?

Not quite. Many/all agree that Belal is gonna give him a fight. Neal’s line is about right and no one will be shocked at a Belal decision win.

Edit: And another thought. Camacho gifted Neal with the opportunity to look like a total killer by fighting like a maniac, like a version of KZ. Belal is certainly not going to give him that kind of fight.

Last edited:
What about D.Ortiz? Anybody wanna bet him as a sizeable underdog?

I played Neal straight, and honestly, I wouldn't be chasing the ITD prop. Belal has a fairly risk averse style. He got caught clean by Luque, but besides that, he hasn't been put away.

Jouban isn't exactly a powerhouse and he hurt Belal badly a couple times. I believe Neal hits harder and might find a stoppage.

Most of my money is on ML, but I got something on ITD too.

if you're looking for a parlay piece jon jones is available at -625 with my homies ohmbet.

-1429 now, i hope some of you got on the original price.
wow, I think this is more of a tune up fight for Jones and an incredibly lucky opportunity for Smith, but shit I'd say he at least has a puncher's chance here

Jouban isn't exactly a powerhouse and he hurt Belal badly a couple times. I believe Neal hits harder and might find a stoppage.

I went for Neal in the end 1.5U -151. His defensive wrestling and clinch work looks sound, and he has good offensive wrestling and decent GnP too, chin and cardio look ok, not a flake, and I don't think Belal can win the striking at any range. But he is a very smart fighter imo, so i do wonder if he will come up with something to counter Neal's advantages, like the way he took out Brown's legs. I expect most of the fight to take place at close range, in the clinch or on the ground. I think Belal will try and make it a dirty close up fight, and perhaps, Neal by decision could be the value prop play or a Belal sub.

I might chicken out and cash out the bet, and just make a small play on a prop, as Belal seems to have improved with every fight in the UFC.

Last edited:

can definitely see neal getting a ko. i just bet him straight so far, but with belal he has repeatedly shown he is vulnerable to southpaws and ppl's left hand in particular, neals left is fire and even chance recountree had some limited success with his left hand too.

I wonder where all the Countdown, Weigh-in, Pre-Fight & Post-Fight shows for the UFC will be from now on, on tv or all on ESPN+? My tv program guide just shows the UFC tv prelims for the Cejudo/Dillashaw card at 8 pm EST on the 19th, nothing else leading up to it or afterwards.

If Cory Sandhagen doesn't beat Linker he is not very good. All Linker does is relentlessly go forward, rely on his jaw, and throw looping hooks.

Sandhagen is training out of Elevation (where TJ was when he dominated Linker) I'm going to wager Sandhagen will come in with the right/easy game plan and win this one

If Cory Sandhagen doesn't beat Linker he is not very good. All Linker does is relentlessly go forward, rely on his jaw, and throw looping hooks.

Sandhagen is training out of Elevation (where TJ was when he dominated Linker) I'm going to wager Sandhagen will come in with the right/easy game plan and win this one
Just because a gameplan is simple doesn't meant that you don't have to be good to beat it. Sandhagen hasn't really shown the wrestling or outfighting to deal with Lineker getting in his face, and probably loses a durability/dick-measuring contest.

Just because a gameplan is simple doesn't meant that you don't have to be good to beat it. Sandhagen hasn't really shown the wrestling or outfighting to deal with Lineker getting in his face, and probably loses a durability/dick-measuring contest.

He has all the tools and more to beat him. It will come down to coaching and gameplan.

Okay guys, thinking of a parlay of PVZ and Lipski at +142 for 2u, and a parlay of Glover and Cowboy for .5u just for shits and giggles. I feel both veterans are being overlooked here, and more than have the tools necessary to pull out the wins.

Anyone suggest any good 2 leg parlays?

Okay guys, thinking of a parlay of PVZ and Lipski at +142 for 2u, and a parlay of Glover and Cowboy for .5u just for shits and giggles. I feel both veterans are being overlooked here, and more than have the tools necessary to pull out the wins.

Anyone suggest any good 2 leg parlays?
Glover fight almost purely hinges on whether he can get a takedown/significant top control. Dude looked like a shell of himself against Anderson.

I'm waiting for the u1.5 line. Should be priced at like +120 based on current ITD.

That his basic gameplan, but he does vary a little from fight to fight, for example destroying opponents legs with ferocious leg kicks or going for TDs. TJ was just on another level, but I wonder if he would have survived 5 rounds with Lineker. Lineker had his timing, or he was tiring significantly, in the 3rd.

Lineker doesn't have a sophisticated gameplan because he doesn't need one. And his low kicks can help him deal with Sandhagen's longer range, and set him up for the kill. I just don't think Sandhagen has the athleticism or experience to emulate TJ. But I guess we will find out soon enough.

Back