• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
334508049_561192929112844_4160643619401336753_n.jpg

A clear homage to the Nasty Habits

nasty_habits-scaled700.jpg

Looking at their faces, I think those girls with DDP may have been dangerously underage lol

We're the Nasty Habits a band?
In a way, they were Motley Crue’s backup singers/dancers. I think it was different girls every tour but they were always called that and basically all looked the same anyways lol

Looking at their faces, I think those girls with DDP may have been dangerously underage lol

We're the Nasty Habits a band?
Yeah now that I’m really looking that one on the left especially is quite innocent looking

I ordered a pizza right now and when they delivered my order, instead of the delicious mouth watering Mug Root Beer that I ordered, guess what they brought me?
The most demonic soul crushing acid flavored rat piss tasting soft drink of all time, Pepsi!

Like really, Papa Murphy's?

You didnt have a bucket of fresh mountain goat vomit or a bottle of poison for me to enjoy instead?

🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

I ordered a pizza right now and when they delivered my order, instead of the delicious mouth watering Mug Root Beer that I ordered, guess what they brought me?
The most demonic soul crushing acid flavored rat piss tasting soft drink of all time, Pepsi!

Like really, Papa Murphy's?

You didnt have a bucket of fresh mountain goat vomit or a bottle of poison for me to enjoy instead?

🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

She was so hot when she was running around with Diamond Dallas Page as one of his Diamond Dolls in the AWA
Those 80's white leather mini skirts, sunglasses and high hair really revved my engine good

DDP had a whole stable(I said whole stable not hoe stable!) of super bad hotties with him in the AWA, I assume they were beach bunnies that he would bring up with him from the Florida night clubs he was managing at the time

I still like mid-life crisis stripper Duce the best though!

009.jpg
Her Dangerous Alliance days split the difference rather handily.
miceli-madusa01.jpg.webp

Last edited:
This CMLL x NJPW Fantasticamania USA show at @Stargazer Rex 's old high school is shaping up nicely.

Does Mt. Pleasant High School have a nice gym or something? New Japan and CMLL coming to America and booking a high school gym seems weird lol

East san jose is lucha country.

@RollSonnenRoll @My Spot have you guys ever seen this Walker, Texas Ranger episode about the death of Owen Hart with Ernest Borgnine playing Stu Hart
I never heard of it before but now I gotta check it out

Timestamped at 3:00

I haven't but I absoutley loved the Walker Texas Ranger lever. My favorite Conan bit of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back