UFN 100 PBP / discussion

+550

wish i swicthed sides comepletely with that line considering how close r2 was and how many dumb judges is in the ufc =/

Fuck! I never pay attention to fights i am heavily invested in on lb need to stop that. Missed an easy hedge there ffs

I know some of you guys like Casey but I can't see this not being Gadhela dec. I think it's like 70%+ that's how the fight ends. Casey isn't gonna stop the TD's and top control, at least for 10 minutes. But Casey easily tough and game enough to not get stopped. Easy hedge in case Claudia really gasses after rd 2.

Gadhela dec -119 for 3u
Casey rd 3 +2000 for .2u

scoggings r1 munhoz having big problems with the reach

Scoggins r1, but pedro looked good and was pressing the action and moving forward close r1

Alright munhoz 1-0, were in Brazil. If anything's remotely close... U kno who gets it

haha scoggins brainfart again.. what a surprise

gotta give credit to munhoz though he is a killer

I LOVE MUNHOZZZZZZZZZZZZ

sorry scoggins backers he was looking great, munhzo is so dangerous

omg that saved my night

Jesus Christ. At least I put some on Munhoz sub, but I really need the rest of these fights to go my way

It goes it goes it goes it goes GUILLLOOOTTIIIIIIINNNNEEEEEEE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

5U MUNHOZ +162 CASHES

IT'S MY TIME

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

Well this is the worst night if betting ever for me, can still come back got 2 bets but this is fucked.

Back