UFN 100 PBP / discussion

I disagree with basically all the steam right now. Already switched to Hermansson, adding to Scoggins, and will play Edouardo and Leites if they go below -120.

I disagree with basically all the steam right now. Already switched to Hermansson, adding to Scoggins, and will play Edouardo and Leites if they go below -120.

think you missed out on munhoz, personally, that line was insane to me all week, favorite play of the week (along w/timmy johnson this morning)

+500 morales-almeida FOTN, small stab

Looks like I placed my bets too early. I am on board with all of the movement of the lines so far.

i'm doing pretty well so far. joker and bader would make a good night for me.

any intel on darren stewart? barroso is god awful.

Barroso has got this, his opponent is so bad. On Barroso too

Ottow/Moraes FOTN +800. Think it will be way more action than Ottow's fight with Burkman.

I'm freaking going LARGE on Bader -5.5 at -205. He either stops Lil Nog or completely takes over after rd 2 as his cardio should be much better. Plus he can hit TD's to win rounds if needed.

Little hedge on Nog itd at +445. Only way he wins is something like what happened to Bader in the Tito fight imo.

Not a ton of pre fight action tonight. Some bets, but will be looking to LB more maybe.

Did a few fight watching on darren, looked to be a strong and fast striker with 5ko and 7-0 record with only 2 decisions.

Always nice to see the greasing guy basically picking his nose in front of u lol

Big on Bader, medium on Leites and I have Claudia and Mutante in a parlay.

I'm on all faves pretty much besides Cesar, manny, and Munoz.

Did a few fight watching on darren, looked to be a strong and fast striker with 5ko and 7-0 record with only 2 decisions.
I got the same impression when I looked at his Sherdog profile picture and MMA record.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back