UFN 100 PBP / discussion

fuck off, I'm having some bad luck tonight

Honestly Barroso deserves that loss and to be cut. Clearly his orbital isn't broke. So first opportunity to just collect a paycheck and go home he takes it. So salty now between this and Johnson robbery

Nice to have the real Buffer on the mic and not that cheap imitation!

GL fellas, hope the guys who had a rough first event make a good comeback here - although ofc not by chasing :)

In fairness though, it didn't look like a bad headbutt and I think Barosso was playing it up but this is really disappointing

LEt me know when the next fights on I'm watching from my phone lol.

eduardo herdy strikes again (the dober-l.silva guillotine guy)

I bet on Barroso, and fuck it if you give me dubs but give that man a Loss. What a pussy you give up and take all those shots to the face because his forehead touched you. Give me a break.

Barroso really seemed to milk the contact from the head and then got put away because of it. That connection didn't seem clean or strong enough to cause that amount of pain.

paddypower has live betting up, just pops up before fight :)

It reminds me a bit of Rani Yayha/Bedford where Bedford clashed heads and went on to TKO Rany but fight was called a NC. However in that fight directly after the headclashing Rany went down legitimately not because it hurt but because he got rocked bad

Not having the best night so far, Johnson decision was a real let down.

Hopefully make it up on this card. Scoggins fight is too close to call, either he turns up and lights Munhoz up on the feet on Munhoz manhandles him, staying away from that one.

On Henrique submission though..... here's hoping.

I had a stab on Stewart and I'm glad it paid, but that seems like a clear cut NC. I don't get how they would come to their conclusion after deliberating.

He just wanted a break and tried to complain, he wasn't hurt then the gnp probably did hurt him some

Like this post if you're at a loss so far tonight

giphy_s.gif

At least one card flowed right into another. But that should have been a N/C due to the headbutt. I lost on Barroso and the over 1½.

Back