UFC will strip Aldo's plastic belt if he doesn't fight Holloway

Get it straight. Holloway had other plans and did not take the fight against Aldo. UFC had to then find another opponent for Aldo.

Oh, so the UFC doesn't try to do a fight the next month or the month after that in those situations? Lol!

So every fighter now has a one month time period to fight someone or they immediately have to fight someone else even when they both need to settle belts? Lol!

Dumbest rationale anyone has used other than the "he didn't fight Pettis because of his belt" nonsense, but he didn't duck Pettis. Oh, but he did.

The numbers are public information. And anyone who follows the UFC knows that all belt holders don't draw numbers. Are you fucking retarded? You think that Barao or Dillishaw drew big numbers because they had a belt?

Some of you are really slow.

I dunno where you got the fact that i thought all belt holders dont draw numbers. I just like it when he got dana pissed off. Are you fucking retarded?

Why the fuck would he duck someone when he asked for the fight in the first place?

He didn't ask for a Holloway fight. He ran from it which forced Holl to fight Pettis.

Why are you guys making stuff up constantly? Holl just beat Pettis and he still is looking to duck him. Only this time he won't sign for it and pull out of the fight. He is just ducking him flat out.

I dunno where you got the fact that i thought all belt holders dont draw numbers. I just like it when he got dana pissed off. Are you fucking retarded?

Oh so now, you didn't mean that even though you tried to piggy back off of that?

Clearly you realized you were way off obviously.

He didn't ask for a Holloway fight. He ran from it which forced Holl to fight Pettis.

Why are you guys making stuff up constantly? Holl just beat Pettis and he still is looking to duck him. Only this time he won't sign for it and pull out of the fight. He is just ducking him flat out.

Quit changing the subject. You said Aldo was too scared to challenge himself at 155, then you said that Aldo never asked for the fight, that it was Pettis, which is completely wrong.

Go watch the UFC169 post fight press conference, and the subsequent news reports of Pettis' REPLY.

Oh, so the UFC doesn't try to do a fight the next month or the month after that in those situations? Lol!

So every fighter now has a one month time period to fight someone or they immediately have to fight someone else even when they both need to settle belts? Lol!

Dumbest rationale anyone has used other than the "he didn't fight Pettis because of his belt" nonsense, but he didn't duck Pettis. Oh, but he did.
Both fighters have to agree to fight for a fight to take place, a fighter has the right to refuse and the UFC is then responsible for finding another opponent within a given time period or the fighter is then legally able to terminate his contract.

For whatever reason, UFC gave Aldo a LW bout when Holloway dipped.

Aldo didn't ask for it?

Go watch the UFC169 post fight press conference, and the subsequent news reports of Pettis' REPLY.

He ran from Holloway three times now. Holloway and Pettis had no business even happening, but Aldo wouldn't fight the champ in Holloway so he had to take on Pettis.

None of that matters now any way. He still won't fight Holloway. Saying i'll fight you in Febuary but no other time in the future is fighter speak for "I don't want to fight you."

Show me where Holloway said he is out until August and I'll take that into consideration. Holloway can fight pretty quickly. Just not in Febuary, and no one could blame him. He is actually an active fighter who fights regularly unlike Aldo who waited and waited for Holloway to keep fighting other guys hoping he'd eventually lose. He still won't fight him, because he knows that Holloway can beat him. Either way he won't fight Holloway.

So Aldo just beat Edgar at UFC 200 (former LW champ - and he beat him for the second time) and has also faced every other contender in the past 6 years - but he's fucking TERRIFIED of Max Holloway???

This actually makes sense to you?

<mma4>
What's concerning is that this has become a genuine theory, I mean . granted, a theory amongst Sherdoggers, who are largely people who haven't seen the inside of a community gym, let alone come close to training a single class of any martial art in their lives, but continue to ramble on about fighters ducking one another and being scared, Jose Aldo of all people too.

Both fighters have to agree to fight for a fight to take place, a fighter has the right to refuse and the UFC is then responsible for finding another opponent within a given time period or the fighter is then legally able to terminate his contract.

For whatever reason, UFC gave Aldo a LW bout when Holloway dipped.

Are you kidding me? The UFC pushes title fights back for 4 to 5 months all the time. What fucking MMA planet are you living on?

They don't say either this month or never. They have never done that and they certainly wouldn't do that so they could keep two belts tied up in one division. Aldo saying this month or NEVER is an obvious way to duck someone.

What's concerning is that this has become a genuine theory, I mean . granted, a theory amongst Sherdoggers, who are largely people who haven't seen the inside of a community gym, let alone come close to training a single class of any martial art in their lives, but continue to ramble on about fighters ducking one another and being scared, Jose Aldo of all people too.

It was just proven man.

Anyone who is actually buying into this nonsense that he is moving up to 155 is smoking crack. Aldo doesn't want difficult match ups with bigger guys at 155. The UFC is just using him as a pawn to get Cu Coy and Khabib to sign the contract. Smart and shrewd move actually, and it just worked with Khabib to get Conor and Alverez to sign their contract. Good move by Dana.

Once that doesn't happen, Aldo will only have Holloway again, and he will look for every reason to complain or threaten the UFC again most likely. He doesn't want to fight Holloway.

The UFC just STRIPPED CONOR"S 145 BELT which will give them easy justification to take Aldo's fake interim belt if he won't fight Holloway for like the 3rd time where he keeps ducking him. The UFC can easily take Aldo's belt since they just took Conor's belt. If you think they won't you are dumb as well. They'll just take it and make Holloway the full champion and let him fight someone else instead, but if they have to do that Aldo's plastic belt is gone.

I smoke crack!.....I believe Jose

Are you kidding me? The UFC pushes title fights back for 4 to 5 months all the time. What fucking MMA planet are you living on?

They don't say either this month or never. They have never done that and they certainly wouldn't do that so they could keep two belts tied up in one division. Aldo saying this month or NEVER is an obvious way to duck someone.
The whole thing is fishy as hell.

Look at previous PPV numbers. That tells the story plain and simple. You are reaching like a total idiot.

PPV is not the whole story.

The UFC sells distribution rights to Globo, which Aldo drives the demand for in the Brazilian market.

Now re-read your entire post but this time choke on the irony.

The UFC just STRIPPED CONOR"S 145 BELT which will give them easy justification to take Aldo's fake interim belt

Aldo don't have no fake interim belt, the only interim belt in the UFC is held by Holloway.

He ran from Holloway three times now. Holloway and Pettis had no business even happening, but Aldo wouldn't fight the champ in Holloway so he had to take on Pettis.

None of that matters now any way. He still won't fight Holloway. Saying i'll fight you in Febuary but no other time in the future is fighter speak for "I don't want to fight you."

Show me where Holloway said he is out until August and I'll take that into consideration. Holloway can fight pretty quickly. Just not in Febuary, and no one could blame him. He is actually an active fighter who fights regularly unlike Aldo who waited and waited for Holloway to keep fighting other guys hoping he'd eventually lose. He still won't fight him, because he knows that Holloway can beat him. Either way he won't fight Holloway.

So your whole premise is that Aldo is somehow scared of Holloway?

You seriously believe that, yes or no?

Then why is he constantly running from everyone who wants to fight for the belt!!?? Lol!

You guys just excused him for not fighting Pettis because it was for the belt. Now he doesn't care about it? Lol!

You guys are going in circles man. Give it up
10 year career
9 defences

"He constantly runs away from everyone bla,bla,bla...."

Godamn you are an idiot.

I don't think Aldo cares if they strip him of his belt, the belt has become a joke anyway, UFC belts have been severely delegitimised in 2016.

It's important to him. He said that he wants to retire the champion.

Back