UFC will strip Aldo's plastic belt if he doesn't fight Holloway

Regardless of what Max said immediately after a fight -
It does not make any sense whatsoever to have a fight in Feb after finishing a fight in Dec
Especially not when both are 'title' fights and against seriously tough opposition...
You get one dumb comment from an extremely young kid right after an adrenaline pumped fight and jump on it ?
Damn, almost like most of you have as little IQ as Aldo...

So your whole premise is that Aldo is somehow scared of Holloway?

You seriously believe that, yes or no?

Doesn't matter what I believe (Yes I believe that)

His actions make it fact.

Nope, my point was that anyone he's ever said he'll face he's faced. Your argument is weak as shit.

He never faced any of the 155ers he said he'd face.

He still refuses to fight Holloway.

Half the time when he does sign the contract he pulls out hoping someone else will beat them and he can fight someone else.

Anyone who is actually buying into this nonsense that he is moving up to 155 is smoking crack. Aldo doesn't want difficult match ups with bigger guys at 155. The UFC is just using him as a pawn to get Cu Coy and Khabib to sign the contract. Smart and shrewd move actually, and it just worked with Khabib to get Conor and Alverez to sign their contract. Good move by Dana.

Once that doesn't happen, Aldo will only have Holloway again, and he will look for every reason to complain or threaten the UFC again most likely. He doesn't want to fight Holloway.

The UFC just STRIPPED CONOR"S 145 BELT which will give them easy justification to take Aldo's fake interim belt if he won't fight Holloway for like the 3rd time where he keeps ducking him. The UFC can easily take Aldo's belt since they just took Conor's belt. If you think they won't you are dumb as well. They'll just take it and make Holloway the full champion and let him fight someone else instead, but if they have to do that Aldo's plastic belt is gone.
get your facts straight.
Holloway ducked Aldo.

Half the time when he does sign the contract he pulls out hoping someone else will beat them and he can fight someone else.

He said he'd fight Holloway in the month that HOLLOWAY called him out on. Then Holloway remembered he was going to Disneyland.

For the record neither is scared, the fight will happen and Aldo will remain the FW GOAT.

He said he'd fight Holloway in the month that HOLLOWAY called him out on. Then Holloway remembered he was going to Disneyland.

For the record neither is scared, the fight will happen and Aldo will remain the FW GOAT.

Aldo will eventually be forced to sign to fight him.

He'll pull out of the fight.

When that happens, I'll take a "leave Sherdog" bet that Aldo pulls out.

I know he will.

Lololol
Frank morherfucking Edgar TWICE!!!
LW CHAMPION
You are actually retarded!!

Aldo will eventually be forced to sign to fight him.

He'll pull out of the fight.

When that happens, I'll take a "leave Sherdog" bet that Aldo pulls out.

I know he will.

Oh jeez, I'm excited to watch MMA, looking forward to Holloway vs Aldo, may the best man win!

I don't get boners over betting if someone is going to pull out.

Lololol
Frank morherfucking Edgar TWICE!!!
LW CHAMPION
You are actually retarded!!

Not to mention he'd have taken on Pettis at LW when he was champ if the UFC had let him also hold the FW belt at the same time.

Someone needs to tell Doc Max Holiday that Disney isn't going anywhere, and to get his ass to Brooklyn where he called out Aldo for.

He won't fight him now
You're saying Aldo won't fight Holiday despite Aldo accepting the fight at 208 that was suggested BY Max Runaway himself...

raw

He has ducked him 3 straight times now.

Regardless of what you want to lie about, the UFC will take that belt from him. They took it from Conor who fights the best guys possible and draws huge numbers. They have no reason to play games with Aldo when he isn't even an asset to the organization.
Let's do an account bet if you're serious and not trolling. As long as max is ready to fight this year and doesn't keep getting injured I bet aldo will either fight max holiday or he will fight for a belt in lw for his next fight. Want to take it? Or are you just a troll that doesn't believe what theyre spouting.

You're saying Aldo won't fight Holiday despite Aldo accepting the fight at 208 that was suggested BY Max Runaway himself...

raw

You are a liar like the rest of these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

Saying that he'll fight him on only one card for the future of mankind and no other card ever, is clearly ducking the guy.

I'll fight you at 208, but no other card ever? Lol!

That means you won't fight him.

You are a liar like the rest of these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

Saying that he'll fight him on only one card for the future of mankind and no other card ever, is clearly ducking the guy.

I'll fight you at 208, but no other card ever? Lol!

That means you won't fight him.
Duuuuude what kind of weed you're smoking.

Aldo wants to fight soon. Wanted the fight at 208, if THAT one can't happen, he wants ANOTHER opponent. He never said he'll only fight Max at 208.

Literally you're the only person to say that. Not even Max said that.

Let's do an account bet if you're serious and not trolling. As long as max is ready to fight this year and doesn't keep getting injured I bet aldo will either fight max holiday or he will fight for a belt in lw for his next fight. Want to take it? Or are you just a troll that doesn't believe what theyre spouting.

The bet will be if Aldo pulls out of the fight or not.

Aldo will be forced to fight Holloway or he will lose his belt he has. There is no way around that.

Now assuming he eventually signs to fight Holloway, the bet is whether or not if Aldo shows up on Fight Night. I am not making any bets about Holloway. His history shows that he is very active and doesn't pull out of fights. He has done everything possible to fight Aldo.

I'll bet whatever you want that if Aldo ever signs for that fight that he doesn't show up to the fight on fight night. He'll pull out of the fight. That is the bet. The only way he'll ever sign for the fight at all is if his belt is threatened by the UFC to strip him. Then he'll sign. He'll pull out of the fight a few weeks before though. I'll bet whatever you want on that.

Duuuuude what kind of weed you're smoking.

Aldo wants to fight soon. Wanted the fight at 208, if THAT one can't happen, he wants ANOTHER opponent. He never said he'll only fight Max at 208.

Literally you're the only person to say that. Not even Max said that.

YES HE DID!! Lol!

When will he fight him then? Why would he bail off to fight another opponent then? Why wouldn't he just wait for March or April like he does to all of his opponents. We're talking about a guy who fights only twice a year max any way. Lol!

Since when does Aldo need to fight in Feb? Why only Feb? What is this deal with Feb? Why didn't he fight Holloway for the belt instead of Pettis and Holl fighting? He didn't need to fight then, so there is no reason why Feb is the only month he can fight.

The logic you guys are trying to apply to this guy is total shit.

All of a sudden MMA fans are trying to say that Aldo is a Febuary fighter and no other month exists for him. Lol!

I don't think aldo care about the fw belt. The money fight is with conor at lw

I don't think aldo care about the fw belt. The money fight is with conor at lw

Then he'd move up to 155 and fight other guys.

He won't so your thoughts are compete bullshit.

Hollaway will be stripped if he doesn't fight Aldo.

Back