UFC unpopular but extremely valid opinions

Fine until the last one. It's not sneaking into the arena or taking a finite number of seats, it's a broadcast, but for some reason they decided "if you live in this country, we'll just put it on TV, but you live in this country, that'll be $80 please". It's not illegal to not pay for it if you live in certain countries, or watch it at a sports bar, but it is if you do the same thing on your phone or computer?

The streams are rarely straight through broadcasts like a PPV, they're mostly ones that still have commercials, so the source of revenue they get from advertising still applies to you.
Which is completely fine, but 99% of the sherdoggers that cry about Dana not paying the fighters enough are the same exact ones that haven't bought a PPV since Big Timmy held the belt.

Very good assessment but I think in order for the sport to grow to mainstream media they had to take this path. You can’t deny the UFC is currently the biggest it has ever been.

Dana’s job should always be to grow the sport and create more opportunities for fighters.
<{cruzshake}>
His has never and will never be to make opportunities for the fighters. He's running a business not a fuckin' Make A Wish foundation.
Many of you burger flippers have as to what Dana is responsible for in his duties.
His job is to make the UFC profitable.
So sure, hate him because he's great at what he does.

Which is completely fine, but 99% of the sherdoggers that cry about Dana not paying the fighters enough are the same exact ones that haven't bought a PPV since Big Timmy held the belt.
I'm not one of them. I'm not their manager or accountant, and certainly not going to cry for guys who make more than most people and work less often.

List yours in the comments. I’ll go first:

- Jon Jones is the GOAT whether you like it or not. Everyone but Daniel Cormier and sherdoggers know this.

- Dana White is the best fight promoter ever.

- Fans being obsessed with fighters’ pay is the silliest thing ever. That’s why fighters hire agents. If the fighter is ok with the compensation, the agent is ok with the compensation. Who are you to say it is not enough? Let agents worry about pay.

- USADA leaving doesn’t mean the UFC will be a free for all with PED, USADA isn’t the only anti cheating governing body on the planet, stop acting like it is.

- If you stream pirated PPVs you kinda suck at life. What entitles you to someone else’s work and production? (By the way I do this from time to time but doesn’t change the fact).

I see Dana White bought a sherdog account. Hit all the UFC schill talking points.

Biggest lack of integrity is thinking someone is the best in the sport just because of their religion, it's so disgusting. Imagine there are fighters fought for more than a decade at the top and instead of them i will choose a guy fought 2-3 years just because of their religion loll. Pure disrespect to the fighters with long ass careers.
Being a fan of anyone means you are a submissive little bitch but this is next level

<Huh2>

- Jon Jones is the GOAT whether you like it or not. Everyone but Daniel Cormier and sherdoggers know this.

You actually mean he is NOT the GOAT and not a single person that isn’t a dishonest lowlife KNOWS this.

You realize there’s an actual sticky poll, right? Which makes you a blatant LIAR. He’s NOT even second in the poll. Yet here you are lying. That’s pathetic.

Nice try lowlife. Grow up and act like a man. That means living an honest life. I can’t even imagine some of the children people in here are going to have. They should go directly from the maternity ward into law enforcement custody. Because they’ll surely end up in jail eventually with such poor role models telling them from birth that. Everything is allowed as long as you can win a sporting contest. The rules, and laws are for everyone EXCEPT you.

Because that’s EXACTLY how Jones conducts his life.

That is the TRUTH and we ALL know it.

<{cruzshake}>
His has never and will never be to make opportunities for the fighters. He's running a business not a fuckin' Make A Wish foundation.
Many of you burger flippers have as to what Dana is responsible for in his duties.
His job is to make the UFC profitable.
So sure, hate him because he's great at what he does.

Lmao. Yeah ok. Who would know who someone like McGregor even is without the UFC?

- Fans being obsessed with fighters’ pay is the silliest thing ever. That’s why fighters hire agents. If the fighter is ok with the compensation, the agent is ok with the compensation. Who are you to say it is not enough? Let agents worry about pay.

- USADA leaving doesn’t mean the UFC will be a free for all with PED, USADA isn’t the only anti cheating governing body on the planet, stop acting like it is.

- If you stream pirated PPVs you kinda suck at life. What entitles you to someone else’s work and production? (By the way I do this from time to time but doesn’t change the fact).
"unpopular"

Nice try, bud

To anyone that follows logical thought processes.
Charles Manson is the most logical person according to Charles Manson.

I'd tell you to pat yourself on the back, but I wouldn't want you to throw yourself off as you're applying your lipstick

The price of PPV (and now needing ESPN+) for 90% of the cards they put on is absurd. Stream away

Agree with everything except the last point, if you’re paying for something that’s available for free you’re just stupid.

<TheDonald>

Nobody ever said that, USADA is simply the most reliable one.

Just thought of another unpopular opinion, or at the very least one that doesn’t get talked about enough if it is a popular opinion

Dominick Cruz is easily a top 10 fighter of all time

Just thought of another unpopular opinion, or at the very least one that doesn’t get talked about enough if it is a popular opinion

Dominick Cruz is easily a top 10 fighter of all time

I like this one a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back