UFC unpopular but extremely valid opinions

As someone watching from the US, what advertising value do yo think you hold to an advertiser outside of the USA?
You’re trying to rationalize and justify doing something you know to be wrong.
Well ikea or guiness or mickeys are international companies, so the same as viewers in other countries.

There's no such thing as weight bullies or reach bullies. If you can make the weight and fight effectively then you're not too big for the weight class. Every fighter has a different set of attributes to bring to the fight. Some guys are really good at cutting weight or blessed with Go Go Gadget reach just like some guys are naturally faster or stronger or punch harder or have a better chin or have prime BJ level superhuman flexibility. It's up to the fighter to develop a style that best maximizes his strengths while minimizing his weaknesses.

If you pay for any PPV you are doing life wrong. Haven't encountered a paying fan in almost 20 years.
I'd be curious to know who individually buys ppvs. I'd be surprised if even 5% were people buying it for themselves. They get a certain number from sports bars, and the people who do buy it at home still invite a bunch of people over who don't pay for it. I don't think they're silly enough to expect each individual person watching to pay $80.

The UFC, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, and their fans lack integrity.

Unpopular by extremely valid.
Biggest lack of integrity is thinking someone is the best in the sport just because of their religion, it's so disgusting. Imagine there are fighters fought for more than a decade at the top and instead of them i will choose a guy fought 2-3 years just because of their religion loll. Pure disrespect to the fighters with long ass careers.
Being a fan of anyone means you are a submissive little bitch but this is next level

I'd be curious to know who individually buys ppvs. I'd be surprised if even 5% were people buying it for themselves. They get a certain number from sports bars, and the people who do buy it at home still invite a bunch of people over who don't pay for it. I don't think they're silly enough to expect each individual person watching to pay $80.
I think it's mostly bars, boomers who can't internet, and yuppies.

Biggest lack of integrity is thinking someone is the best in the sport just because of their religion, it's so disgusting. Imagine there are fighters fought for more than a decade at the top and instead of them i will choose a guy fought 2-3 years just because of their religion loll. Pure disrespect to the fighters with long ass careers.
Being a fan of anyone means you are a submissive little bitch but this is next level

{<huh}

Share an example.

I believe it's mostly obese americans who consider Jones the GOAT. They see their sport being taken over by 3rd world mountain people and are looking for any W they can get, even if it's a habitual juicer who lost to dominick reyes.

-Allow PEDs across the board or offer a lifetime ban after the first offense. Middle ground allows for cheats and liars to operate without penalty.

-fighters should have to forfeit %10 percent of their purse to their opponent for every pound over their weight class limit. Miss by 4lbs? Say goodbye to 40% of your money.

-if you refuse to fight another fighter that's ranked lower than you, you automatically forfeit your rank and your presumed opponent enters that rank. The rank squatting top 5 at LW have constipated the division for years. Keep the divisions moving with interesting match ups.

- Joe Martinez should be on the mic during every event instead of Buffer.

- DC is a liability to the company

"UFC unpopular but extremely valid opinions" = in translation, "I have these opinions that you might not agree with, so I will call them valid from the start, so that you guys cannot argue with me."

jones being a goat is not unpopular
once he fought in higher weight class he showed something that other contenders don't
and he not only won he also got the finish

I believe it's mostly obese americans who consider Jones the GOAT. They see their sport being taken over by 3rd world mountain people and are looking for any W they can get, even if it's a habitual juicer who lost to dominick reyes.

<{anton}>

"UFC unpopular but extremely valid opinions" = in translation, "I have these opinions that you might not agree with, so I will call them valid from the start, so that you guys cannot argue with me."

is that your…. Extremely valid opinion?

1. Non title wins over great opposition should count *almost* but not as much towards your legacy as title wins (not sure how unpopular this is)

2. Jones sucks

3. Yoel would have beaten Silva

4. Lighter fighters should always be higher than a heavier fighter with a similar resume on a legacy ranking

5. Cutting water weight should be banned, and anyone who still did it would come in weak and prone to a knockout so the fighters would get on board soon enough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back