• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC TUF 23 Finale: Jedrzejczyk Vs. Gadelha II Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

live threads are better when dan the wolfman is in here. But before you post dan, you should have some fighter quotes to introduce you like in the vids

"hi i am jonny bones jones and this post is comin at you from dan the wolfman"
"this is Derpus McMMA and you're about to read a thread from the wolfman, dan"

Because most Americans have been brainwashed into thinking that all cops are evil racists and criminals should just be allowed to commit crimes at their leisure.
Yep. Total mind control sponsored and paid for by war criminal George Soros.

dfdf027.gif

dfdf027e3b76.gif

LMAO... A random comment ?

They brought up the promo where they where like DC is in killer shape, and anderson...well he just had surgery...are you ready for a great fight? I was like...nahhhh son.

Didn't watch a minute of TUF but i'm rooting for the mustache.

after seeing the Cory Hendricks/Stansbury fight, I'm actually quite shocked Rountree lost the way he did. I assume fighting a teammate was harder for him than he thought

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back