• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC TUF 23 Finale: Jedrzejczyk Vs. Gadelha II Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Hunt Vs. Lesnar is a total PirdeFC blowout fight.

People would be losing their shit over the ref not noticing the tapping if it wasn't Big John.
McCarthy USED to be the best ref in the business, but I think he thinks he's actually a tough guy. I don't know, he just comes across like a prison guard more then a ref. Fuckin screws.

At least Herb Dean has competed.

How much and where do I buy???
£2,315. EMP pad.
EDIT: Just looked on their website, some are over 3k
mj-laughing.gif

Those women in the UFC have a case for wage discrimination. Any of them make as much as the champs in fly or bantam division

Darn Bud Light commercial.

I know that I should pick Andrew Sanchez to win, but I can't get the image of him getting knocked out by a muscular black guy out of my head. Khalil is also pretty big and probably hits harder.

When will you people realize that anyone who is really good at one thing, be it wrestling/striking/judo, will streamroll everyone in WMMA?
you need to calm the fuck down lol

Is Fight Valley made by WWE Films?

man, Roxanne is awesome. her posts on facebook always bring a smile to my face

glad she turned shit around
Also one of the very few fighters that posts on Sherdog. Not often, but the worldwide forum is always appreciative.

Rountree has the mustache advantage.

Not wanting to sound racist. but i never expected to see a black guy using a rock song in his entrace. i liked it.
Never seen Roundtree fight.

Stache. Rock song. All he's got to do is win and I'm a fan.

I don't get why everyone is shitting on her for saying she feels for the cops that were killed
Cause it's fake sympathy to gain fans, in other words she's taking a touchy controversial event and using it for personal gain, whether it was genuine or not I'm unsure, just a point of view to see it from.

Back