Sean Strickland about to get into another street fight

Anyone know a person at work that is super cool and you want to be friends with, but at the bar wants to fight everyone and you feel conflicted weather to back him up or let him get his ass kicked?
Sean is that guy.
Obv he can back it up but that mentality is so fucking lame.

Anyone know a person at work that is super cool and you want to be friends with, but at the bar wants to fight everyone and you feel conflicted weather to back him up or let him get his ass kicked?
Sean is that guy.
Obv he can back it up but that mentality is so fucking lame.
Nah his story checks out, the guy was being a douche

Someone's gotta know who those kids are, who the girls are, and who the bearded peacemaker is (I don't think it's Nicksick, he's ginger-er)

Nah his story checks out, the guy was being a douche
OK, I still think Sean is the type of person I described in my previous post.
I like his swagger and I root for him in his fights but I think he is a bit of a DB.

EDIT: My commas ITT are atrocious.

Last edited:
What a bunch of thugs. Tough guys acting like that is why I always carry in public.
Strickland isn't a thug lol. Notice how they take turns holding eachother back?

Masvidal, a real thug would just sucker punch that dude into orbit. Not that it's a positive thing being a thug, but it's super embarrasing pretending to be one.

That brother would never act like such a big dog without Sean there. He screams major pussy to me.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE A LIFE CHANGING EVENT"

shut up dummy

Also really gay how one was gonna fuck up the kid and was held back then moments later the roles were reversed lol

Two brothers with the combined IQ of a tree stump. Sean has been in so many unnecessary confrontations in public that I fear one of these days he will piss off the wrong person and get shot.

Back