UFC TAKES STEPS TO PREVENT PIRACY OF ITS BIGGEST PAY-PER-VIEW EVER

I would pay for PVP if i can KEEP the fucking thing im paying so much for!!

Im not paying that much for 1 time view. Lmao gtfo. Cant stop wont stop. I have save over $10000000 on ufc pvps hahaha! Get some!
how many ppv's do you watch?

Dfw will always protect hes baby girl..At all times at any cost

I'll be watching it on MEATSPIN dot com

My friend is ordering the fight but whoever said Streams suck doesn't know what they are talking about. They are pretty much full HD now

I'm buying it. Haven't bought one in a while but I want to support the product and I haven't bought one in a while. Usually go to a bar or do it via "unofficial" means. I ain't buying UFC 230 that's for sure. But this card is solid. Tony vs Pettis great, volkov vs BB is great, karate hottie vs Herrig two of the most attractive women fighting?? Yes. Wish it was under Ultimate Surrender rules. I think Herrig is single. I would ALL day.

Charging nearly 70 dollars is highway robbery...

Almost $80 for the 4K Broadcast.

It used to have the same price as the HD Broadcast... but then they got greedy.

Oh Well too bad for them.

Get a job.

Don't know about that guy, but I've got a media company and i still stream shit.

When 7 billion dollar companies start paying fighters more than $325 to show, $75 to win, I'll start paying. I pay my staff good, so should they.

Don't know about that guy, but I've got a media company and i still stream shit.

When 7 billion dollar companies start paying fighters more than $325 to show, $75 to win, I'll start paying. I pay my staff good, so should they.

Re: the bold ...

HUH?

;)

Haha, that's hilarious. As if you stealing shows is ever going to help the fighters get paid more. You're not stupid enough to believe that yourself.

Funny how I stream all my ufc now but at my old job one of the things we did was to go around to bars in nyc that weren't supposed to have the fight and bag them lol

Most of the money goes in Dana's pocket. That's what makes me not only not give a fuck, but in fact makes me happy about streaming.

Dana white is a piece of shit and doesn't deserve our money.

Back