UFC TAKES STEPS TO PREVENT PIRACY OF ITS BIGGEST PAY-PER-VIEW EVER

Not risking a jimmy rig stream for a card of this caliber.

Having all the boys out

Everyone throws down for food and the fights

Problem solved
oooo, look at me, I got friends. Well, I don't. Stop judging.

The people that weren't going to pay for it aren't going to magically pay if their stream gets cut. It's a pointless exercise.

It's a scare tactic to intimidate the noobs and casuals. Happens every time they have a big PPV.

Decent streams are already overloaded and its still prelims. Probably due to UFC going hard on easy to find streams. Unless you have a decent private stream its better off to buy the ppv. If you got a ps4 with ps+ then its reduced anyways. Just split the cost with a friend or a neighbor, cost me $27 for the ppv with a friend.

This is trending to be one of the biggest UFC cards ever, even if a stream holds up most of the night, once the walkout for Conor/Khabib happens its a wrap. That shits gonna lag out or crash. Same thing happened from the Conor/May fight, seems worse with this fight.
I ordered the PPV for this very reason. Hell i even have a few days left on my 4k iptv stream, but i don't want to risk the shit lagging or going down right before the main event, i don't need the stress when im watching a great card with friends. I want to enjoy hassle free. I ordered the HD version from my cable company.

Almost $80 for the 4K Broadcast.

It used to have the same price as the HD Broadcast... but then they got greedy.

Oh Well too bad for them.
I had forgotten about 4K when watching.

Damn, almost 100 dollars for a routine PPV, ridiculous.

Didn’t a judge already rule that the people watching the stream aren’t doing anything wrong.

Everyone has access to BT Sports HD channels. LOL.

The greedy UFC execs want the casuals in the US to believe that it is "illegal" to watch BT Sports online. <45>

To the casual US viewers: BT Sports is free in the UK! The PPV is free! Don't let these greedy UFC execs fool you!

streams have come a long ways, how's this 229 stream look

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm buying it. Haven't bought one in a while but I want to support the product and I haven't bought one in a while. Usually go to a bar or do it via "unofficial" means. I ain't buying UFC 230 that's for sure. But this card is solid. Tony vs Pettis great, volkov vs BB is great, karate hottie vs Herrig two of the most attractive women fighting?? Yes. Wish it was under Ultimate Surrender rules. I think Herrig is single. I would ALL day.
Have you bought a PPV in awhile?

I dunno, man- to each his own, but Felice is super manly, to me. Shoulders, nose, jaw, etc
maxresdefault.jpg

UFC-Felice-Herrig-ready.jpg

they'll do nothing
correction: they are doing nothing. my son could barely walk the last time I paid for PPV. and he started college this year.

to add insult to injury, I spend the cost of the PPV on snacks 2 hours ago. on a whim. 'cause I can.

Reddit MMA allows members to post HD links to streams.

Just Google "Reddit MMA stream" and you'll see it.

Have you bought a PPV in awhile?

I dunno, man- to each his own, but Felice is super manly, to me. Shoulders, nose, jaw, etc
maxresdefault.jpg

UFC-Felice-Herrig-ready.jpg
Dat ass is not a mans. But yeah i feel ya - more like a 16 yr old boy in other ways. I prefer my women like Renaissance paintings type. Actually none would qualify as fighters too much cushion.

Haha, that's hilarious. As if you stealing shows is ever going to help the fighters get paid more. You're not stupid enough to believe that yourself.

Stealing shows won't make them pay more, i just don't feel bad about ripping off a fat billionaire who pays the fighters offensively low wages.

CTE shouldn't come cheap.

It's hilarious watching more than a few sherdoggers false bravado and hypocrisy that they can easily ignore the piracy warning. King Dana and his WME people have every right to protect their property from thieves. A few people will most certainly be caught and pay a heavy price, so no one can say they weren't warned.

Re: the bold ...

HUH?

;)

Exaggeration, but not by much. Damn, some fighters get paid so low i genuinely nearly fall out my wanking chariot when i read their disclosed pay.

Back