UFC TAKES STEPS TO PREVENT PIRACY OF ITS BIGGEST PAY-PER-VIEW EVER

My main concern is whether if the traffic can handle it when Conor v Khabib starts, I'm worried.

they can try as hard as they want itll never work

even if they shut down all the domestic streams theres so much foreign ones in Asia and specially Russia which theyll never be able to touch lmao

God bless Putin and EurAsia!

Then don't watch it. If I don't want to see a movie, I don't go to the cinema or rent it. Stealing is for children..

That's right. I have a nice massage chair in my house, but i'm the only one allowed to use it. When friends come over, i just tell them: if you wanna use it, you buy one. Otherwise you're stealing. You're enjoying a product without paying for it.

My last attempt at buying a PPV didn't work, tried 2 different service and both had bandwidth issues. Tried for over an hour.

Searched for 30 seconds and got a stream working.

There is a golden rule in business - "make it easy for people to give you money"

My last attempt at buying a PPV didn't work, tried 2 different service and both had bandwidth issues. Tried for over an hour.

Searched for 30 seconds and got a stream working.

There is a golden rule in business - "make it easy for people to give you money"

Had the same experience, actually wanted to buy the card but is seemed impossible...
Tried through multiple browsers and payment options....nothing worked...

FUCK THAT!!!

Hey dana....that should be fucking illegal!!!!

the UFC has never sued an individual for illegally streaming an event at their home. Almost all their suits have been filed against bars.

the water is running at my house and there's no cops outside.

tenor.gif
Yea they have
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...1/5402548/ufc-won-steaming-lawsuit-individual

So if you’re a small business owner and some people are regularly coming in off the street and stealing your merchandise would you have the same attitude? “Oh that’s ok...they probably can’t afford it.” Society can’t function that way. I almost have more respect for shop-lifters because it at least requires some balls and a minor skill-set to pull it off. There is next to no risk or skin in the game stealing PPV’s from behind a computer.
And next to no harm, these guys are making bank, and paying the fighters nothing, blaming streaming is hillarious

So they did a really great job {<jordan}

Main event is avaible to watch on youtube:

6 million views <{MingNope}>

Quality and availability of streams is advancing much faster than technology to get them shut down during the event.

If they made it a reasonable price I bet they'd make more money in the end.

Was shockingly easy to stream, and above average quality.

Ace bless.

Was intending to buy but didn't have too.

Back