UFC TAKES STEPS TO PREVENT PIRACY OF ITS BIGGEST PAY-PER-VIEW EVER

I bought it but found one with zero problem on usual places for my brother and buddy in seconds lol. Not that it’s hard to do I was just curious.

well my normal stream is up an running no problems.

Good work ya bald goof.

8ece105554322c19f6ff669be76db3ed.gif

All the streams I have seen make you sign up for a free account... seems sketchy... is this the norm?

It's hilarious watching more than a few sherdoggers false bravado and hypocrisy that they can easily ignore the piracy warning. King Dana and his WME people have every right to protect their property from thieves. A few people will most certainly be caught and pay a heavy price, so no one can say they weren't warned.
Lool ok Dana...

Superbowl should be ppv too.

All the streams I have seen make you sign up for a free account... seems sketchy... is this the norm?
There is usually a play button hidden on the page before the account signups

From what I've heard, they did a good job of taking down streams for Mayweather/Pacquiao.

I watched at bar, but I had a couple of friends tell me that they couldn't find any working streams from the usual sites.
Yes they may take down one or two, but it's like whack-a-mole with that shit. Take one down, everyone panics and three other people decide to put a link up. Just not feasible for them to think they're gonna get every viewer's money.

my stream been perfect all event, and dana/conor didnt get a penny

The HD stream I'm watching right now is lovely.

<NoneOfMy>

Dear corporations,

The internet changed communication forever and you will never be able to fight it.

I'm not saying piracy is right, but it is what it is.

It's 2018 and your product is worthless. It's free. It's worth nothing. 0 dollars.

Your pre-internet business model doesn't work anymore, and it hasn't for a long time.

20 years ago you fuckers used to cram 1 good song along with 18 shitty songs onto a CD and charge $19.99 for it. That hasn't work since Napster in 1999.

P2P sharing, advances in technology, and social media killed your business model, and there's nothing you can about it except adapt. You can't block, ban, and sue the world. We live in a pick-and-choose world where someone can pick out exactly what podcast, news media, movie, tv show, specific song, and product they want to watch, listen to, or enjoy. You can't cram your product down everyone's throats anymore.

The more you push to block, ban, and sue, the more people pirate. You're not in the business of selling your "stuff" anymore, you're buying viewers and attention now. Capitalize on it.

Back