UFC TAKES STEPS TO PREVENT PIRACY OF ITS BIGGEST PAY-PER-VIEW EVER

masterful xD fucking lmaoing my ass off over here

yeah live streams are fucking garbage, IVE HEARD that downloading it after the event is a much more enjoyable, HD, solid experience

There are some hd streams, but the speed isn't great.

Decent streams are already overloaded and its still prelims. Probably due to UFC going hard on easy to find streams. Unless you have a decent private stream its better off to buy the ppv. If you got a ps4 with ps+ then its reduced anyways. Just split the cost with a friend or a neighbor, cost me $27 for the ppv with a friend.

This is trending to be one of the biggest UFC cards ever, even if a stream holds up most of the night, once the walkout for Conor/Khabib happens its a wrap. That shits gonna lag out or crash. Same thing happened from the Conor/May fight, seems worse with this fight.

When the UFC got Jones reinstated, I decided I would never give another penny to the UFC.

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Takes-Steps-To-Prevent-Piracy-Of-Its-Biggest-Pay-Per-View-Ever

“Make no mistake. Live streaming a UFC event without our permission is theft,” said Hunter Campbell, Chief Legal Officer and Executive Vice President of UFC. “You are robbing UFC and the incredible men and women who compete in the Octagon. With assistance from VFT Solutions, we can identify all those who are participating in this unlawful conduct, shut it down, and direct fans to legitimate viewing sites.”

AromaticEarnestIlsamochadegu-size_restricted.gif

Paying fighters 10k to concuss themselves into brain damage is theft you limp dick shit goblin

Decent streams are already overloaded and its still prelims. Probably due to UFC going hard on easy to find streams. Unless you have a decent private stream its better off to buy the ppv. If you got a ps4 with ps+ then its reduced anyways. Just split the cost with a friend or a neighbor, cost me $27 for the ppv with a friend.

This is trending to be one of the biggest UFC cards ever, even if a stream holds up most of the night, once the walkout for Conor/Khabib happens its a wrap. That shits gonna lag out or crash. Same thing happened from the Conor/May fight, seems worse with this fight.

You need to find better streams. I haven't had a stream cut out since 2014

After they shafted Tony and stipped him within a week of first injury after 15 fights for them I'm not giving a dime to this circus show. I've never even heard of a champ getting stripped for injury let alone same week.

Run your sport like a legit sport and I'll pay no problem.

You're watching some terrible streams then, Conor/May for me was absolutely perfect and HD with no interruptions.

The people that weren't going to pay for it aren't going to magically pay if their stream gets cut. It's a pointless exercise.

” said Hunter Campbell, Chief Legal Officer and Executive Vice President of UFC. “You are robbing UFC and the incredible men and women who compete in the Octagon.
<YeahOKJen>

Like these assholes give a shit.

The people that weren't going to pay for it aren't going to magically pay if their stream gets cut. It's a pointless exercise.

You are wrong people do vote with wallets. I'm sure most can afford $65. But so much BS prevents us. Like paying fighter peanuts and fat ass dana getting lions share. Like favoritism. Like maybe only one good fight is on card. and so on.

Copyright infringement (the correct term not stealing) is a check on content producers to make something worth paying for. Some of the most successful/profitable games are free to play and rely on donations. But because they make good shit they do well. LoL sold for a billion for example.

This is their excuse for when they don’t come close to hitting “$3 Million PPV’s.”

Back