UFC PROMOTION: Get UFC 4 PPV's for the price of 3 (UFC 165-168)

The only problem is when GSP gets hurt, and when Anderson and/or Weidman gets hurt and they all pull out, you'll be stuck with Demetrious Johnson vs. someone. So no thank you.

I can't speak for everyone, but in my opinion that is a fair way to feel. The North American UFC market is subsidizing every other country. The profits from our events and ppv sales pay for the UFC to show the events for "free" and to travel to other countries.

Yep without the money from north America UFC would be in a world of hurt! Honestly I would rather get up at 5 am Sunday and watch it for free but that's just me. I'm a morning person.

I love how much sherdoggers will complain about pay, yet none of them buy events. Dickheads.

You shouldn't lump all Sherdoggers as the same. The top UFC fighters get paid a lot more than me or you. The ones that don't sell PPV's don't matter and can be easily replaced. It's life and life is hardly fair. I skip PPV's all the time that I don't feel is worth it.

165-168 is a string of great events tbh.

I like the idea of them offering bundles. Idk about paying that much up front though, injuries could easily wreck like half of the events.

When they start charging for the events to every country, maybe MAYBE then I will consider paying them for something that millions of others in the world will get on free TV in high Def.
You get them at 7PM on the Best Coast.

People in Yurp are watching them at like 4AM.

Yeah.... I think I will just wait to see who is actually going to be fighting on these cards before I decide to buy it or not. Injures and whatnot can ruin an entire card.

The UFC isn't free in the UK, we have to pay for a subscription based channel each month, and at shitty times in the morning.

When they start charging for the events to every country, maybe MAYBE then I will consider paying them for something that millions of others in the world will get on free TV in high Def.

I live in Sweden, and stay up to 4 in the morning to watch... and yes I do pay for it.. something like 15 dollars for the whole main event.
If it wasnt so late for me to watch the events I would jump on this oppertunety, split it with 3-4 friends and voila, you got 4 brutal ppv's for the price of one.

I live in Sweden, and stay up to 4 in the morning to watch... and yes I do pay for it.. something like 15 dollars for the whole main event.
If it wasnt so late for me to watch the events I would jump on this oppertunety, split it with 3-4 friends and voila, you got 4 brutal ppv's for the price of one.

You're more hardcore than me! I don't even like staying up to 12:30 or 1 am eastern time.

The UFC isn't free in the UK, we have to pay for a subscription based channel each month, and at shitty times in the morning.

Just record it, and when you are up you can just watch it.

Back