UFC PROMOTION: Get UFC 4 PPV's for the price of 3 (UFC 165-168)

images

good deal, since I buy every PPV. But I can't watch 165 so it doesn't really work for me.

I love how much sherdoggers will complain about pay, yet none of them buy events. Dickheads.

I love how much sherdoggers will complain about pay, yet none of them buy events. Dickheads.

Am I allowed to complain when ufc.tv streams it for free (atleast in Germany)?

When they start charging for the events to every country, maybe MAYBE then I will consider paying them for something that millions of others in the world will get on free TV in high Def.

I watch them at buffalo wild wings. However this is a smart offer for the UFC these are all good cards and there's no doubt a bunch of fans will take them up on it. This will bump up the PPV numbers a bit maybe one or two of these can top 1,000,000.

I heard there's another promo in which you get all of them for FREE!

When they start charging for the events to every country, maybe MAYBE then I will consider paying them for something that millions of others in the world will get on free TV in high Def.

yeah i doubt it. you sound like one of those "to kool for skool" douchebags who go on internet forums to tell people how kool they are streaming shit for free.

now, i could reply in kind with the standard "you live in your moms basement and work at Mcdonalds" but it don't feel the need to :icon_lol:

So because British can watch it at five in the morning for free you won't pay for it here?

You're not smart are you.

So because British can watch it at five in the morning for free you won't pay for it here?

Lol Idgaf. Free is free. If a company is giving out free shit for most countries then i don't feel obligated to pay for a free product. You can keep loading up Dana and Lorenzo 's pockets that's your choice.

Once you start skipping PPV's it becomes easier to do. I'm not getting this one. The main event and co main event is lopsided. I'll get the rest of the PPV's for the year though.

I can't speak for everyone, but in my opinion that is a fair way to feel. The North American UFC market is subsidizing every other country. The profits from our events and ppv sales pay for the UFC to show the events for "free" and to travel to other countries.

Back