• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 58 Perez vs. Taira Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/15 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's 4:15 AM and we're still a whole fight away from them bringing out the big name spectacular that is Timmy Cuamba

<shadface>

Have you seen normal women lately? They weigh quite a bit more than this. Apparenrly being 50-100 pounds overweight makes women sexy now :rolleyes:
Girls with curves and some meat on em are better lays . There's a limit on it though . Gotta be proportionate.
If you want to bang a chick that has a body like Christian Bale in the machinist more power to ya.
But in my experience girls who are very skinny aren't exactly fun to be around and have some issues .
I don't mind ribs in the kitchen , but I ain't trying to see em in the bedroom .

Mat burn alloverhisknees.

That match was openweight.

almabayev-v-johnson.jpg

*Freeze Frame* / Yep, That's Me​

You may be wondering how I got here

This can only happen by the energy produced by drunken fanboys.

Do they even serve alcohol in the Apex?
Last time I was in Vegas I got some edibles right down the street from the Apex. If they're lucky, they're all high, looking at their phones and not even aware that there's alleged fist fights going on. Come to think of it I'm not sure those two sentences are related.

BWW gonna go bankrupt like red lobster with this endless wings

The UFC has a ton of fighters these days that shouldn't be near the UFC .

Tognoni always appears like he just finished shooting up and will nod out at any given moment

With those low stances these guys are destined to clash heads

Back