• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 58 Perez vs. Taira Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/15 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sleepy-sleepy-cat.gif

Damn, Quinlan needs a new gym or something...he ain't learning shit at wherever he's at now
he just changed gyms i believe. they apparently seem to have told him he needs to stop fighting like a berserker, and stay at range, when that's the exact opposite of what they should have told him.

You know how some people think the Apex is cool and say they dont mind having no crowds, just BAM hit em right in the mouth

slug em in the cock

quinlan got the first. tough to score either of the last two for him though. fugitt's pitter patter kicks were really the only strikes landing those last two rounds.
Quinlan needs to fight with some urgency. He could of quit easily won that fight if closed he the distance and put his punchs together.

Like a Budget Lawler

y'know I just executed my game plan out there. We worked on kicking wrists all through camp and I feel like we were very successful tonight
I guess I am now officially casual because I would have scored it Quinlan. The stats disagree so I can't really argue.

Back