• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 58 Perez vs. Taira Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/15 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That cut man did a really shitty job of getting vaseline on that cut of Fugitt...

Corners trying to oversell everything their fighter does. It's kinda lame always having to hear the corners yelling. This is TUF level shit here. lol I get why people hate the Apex now.

Cruz should always be paired with Bisping on commentary, he's a lot less annoying with 'ping to keep him in check.

Reactions: HHJ
Corners trying to oversell everything their fighter does. It's kinda lame always having to hear the corners yelling. This is TUF level shit here. lol I get why people hate the Apex now.

I mean at least they could have the security milfs yelling or some shit

quinlan's style doesn't fit this kind of rangey, low volume fight. he needs to fight like a young robbie or ion cutelaba or something. he'll never be successful staying at range trying to pretend to be technical. come forward and throw those bombs

Back