• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 58 Perez vs. Taira Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/15 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I'm off folks, will catch up with the main card during my revision sesh tomorrow. Wanna make sure I'm good for Monday med school exam as it's at 9am :(

Hope you all enjoy the card sherbros!

I'll leave you all, and especially @Siver! with my fights to make for the prelims:
- Nate Maness vs. David Dvorak
- Jimmy Flick vs. Ronaldo Rodriguez
- Gabriella Fernandes vs. Ivana Petrovic
- Carli Judice vs. Brogan Walker
- Westin Wilson vs. Morgan Charriere
- Jeka Saragih vs. Connor Matthews
- Melquizael Costa vs. Fernando Padilla
- Shayilan Nuerdanbieke vs. Isaac Dulgarian
- Josefine Knutsson vs. Tecia Pennington
- Julia Polastri vs. Melissa Martinez
Good luck dude

Flick, Fuggit, Maness, Johnson

Makes me wonder about "armstrong" -- I do gotta say that the prelims were underwhelming
How has the card been? Did I miss out on a good show? :O
I enjoyed the shit outta the commentary regarding mianus --- err,, maness... There should be some great audio clips if people get creative :)

Now that Minty has given you the prediction for the main event she's going back to hit the bottle and talk mad shit.

Flick, Fuggit, Manness, Johnson

Makes me wonder about "armstrong" -- I do gotta say that the prelims were underwhelming

I enjoyed the -- outta the commentary regarding mianus --- err,, maness... There should be some great audio clips if people get creative :)
<Dany07>

Well I'm off folks, will catch up with the main card during my revision sesh tomorrow. Wanna make sure I'm good for Monday med school exam as it's at 9am :(

Hope you all enjoy the card sherbros!

I'll leave you all, and especially @Siver! with my fights to make for the prelims:
- Nate Maness vs. David Dvorak
- Jimmy Flick vs. Ronaldo Rodriguez
- Gabriella Fernandes vs. Ivana Petrovic
- Carli Judice vs. Brogan Walker
- Westin Wilson vs. Morgan Charriere
- Jeka Saragih vs. Connor Matthews
- Melquizael Costa vs. Fernando Padilla
- Shayilan Nuerdanbieke vs. Isaac Dulgarian
- Josefine Knutsson vs. Tecia Pennington
- Julia Polastri vs. Melissa Martinez

Love it, brother, good luck with the exam, sensible decision, I'll be sure to post my own picks later on tonight - I think we got 2 in common 😎

I might be too harsh but he's pretty bad compared to fellow UFC fighters.
Seems like if he can't get the easy KO he has no choice but to be brutally picked apart into a finish.

Oh dude, I completely agree. Barlow and Waters both murked him, and judging from their performances, nothing suggested either have a rocket on their back taking them to the top of the division. The UFC likes dudes who can take a beating, though!

I would take a double serving of that girafee neck.

giphy.gif

Back