• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 58 Perez vs. Taira Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/15 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I'm off folks, will catch up with the main card during my revision sesh tomorrow. Wanna make sure I'm good for Monday med school exam as it's at 9am :(

Hope you all enjoy the card sherbros!

I'll leave you all, and especially @Siver! with my fights to make for the prelims:
- Nate Maness vs. David Dvorak
- Jimmy Flick vs. Ronaldo Rodriguez
- Gabriella Fernandes vs. Ivana Petrovic
- Carli Judice vs. Brogan Walker
- Westin Wilson vs. Morgan Charriere
- Jeka Saragih vs. Connor Matthews
- Melquizael Costa vs. Fernando Padilla
- Shayilan Nuerdanbieke vs. Isaac Dulgarian
- Josefine Knutsson vs. Tecia Pennington
- Julia Polastri vs. Melissa Martinez

Of course, Flick is complete dog shit and nowhere near UFC level and will probably get released from the UFC. Never having him in trouble means you also aren't UFC level
lmfaooo you sound exactly like me when i bet jack della maddalena to ko that egyptian dude and they went to a split decision.

been there bro

Look at this dork with the bow tie .
Cruz and Bisping look annoyed having to work with him .

I've watched every UFC ppv live since UFC 40 Vendetta but I have never heard of anyone on this main card.

lmfaooo you sound exactly like me when i bet jack della maddalena to ko that egyptian dude and they went to a split decision.

been there bro
If you are 1/2 to win by TKO (evens for round 1) and you don't even rock your opponent, that is all I need to know. Will be routing for him to get his head caved in every time now.

How has the card been? Did I miss out on a good show? :O

Minty Bets has so many extensions in her hair, she likely has to wear a Whig on the regular.

• Eek
Reactions: HHJ
Minty pronounced Taira's name correctly

She's hot.

Back