• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 58 Perez vs. Taira Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/15 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn-it.gif

Dom and Ping...

Chiesa can beat Tony Ferguson by training only 30 minutes a day so he'll be doing his analyst gig all the way up until the fight :eek:

I gotta be somewhat good tonight and take it easy on the extra curriculars i gotta be up early to go to a Blue Jays game tomorrow.
Nice. Saw them when Kikuchi faced the yankees this year. Loonie dog night too. Saw Berrios a year or two ago too which is who I see is pitching tomorrow. That'll be a good matchup

Alex is a breath of fresh air, love this guy, he actually wants to fight and put it on the line, unlike so many other UFC champions and big names. He is exactly what we need.

He epitomizes the term 'Prize Fighter.'. He knows he's going to lose eventually like everyone does, but he's here to maximize his potential and test himself. This is his fifth fight in fourteen months.

Back