• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 58 Perez vs. Taira Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/15 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
111669-4185748.png

giphy.gif
Yay the always entertaining Luthien in da house. Enjoy the weekend and see ya later in the PbP!

It is still starting at the same time (7pmET) despite two fights falling through? Or will they do that think where they say they start at one time, but actually start 30 minutes later?
Hey for Theo I think they made the adjustment and the start time is 7 et but I'm never certain till start time so take my words with a grain of salt. Maybe someone else will know but for me that's how it's listed on ESPN+. Anywhoo enjoy the card!

im really looking forward to this card.

some top prospects in fights designed to make them look good and gain confidence.

but its still a fight and these are the fights the young guys and gals really need to ace to generate some career momentum and recognition

im really looking forward to this card.

some top prospects in fights designed to make them look good and gain confidence.

but its still a fight and these are the fights the young guys and gals really need to ace to generate some career momentum and recognition
That's what I'm talking about! Every fight is important to every fighter. Always. Or they shouldn't be in the game. Enjoy the card I know I will!

Hey bud. How you doing today? We just had a couple days of rain and things have cooled off a bit so I'm looking forward to some action.

Hey Purps, wish I could say all is well but I'm swimming in choppy waters presently, I need a good blood-letting 2night to help me forget some of this sh!t for a few hours.

Just got back from the store

Stocked up heavy
Got some Doritos, a party snack mix, some mini Oreos, vanilla ice cream, Coke (a-cola), buns and sandwich meat, a bunch of different cheeses a frozen pizza and some, pirogies… oh and Caesar salad !
Trying to get my weight up before I have to go back on chemo o_O
I’m eating better than I have in at least 5-6 years

ni%C3%B1o-baila-cowboy.gif

Hey Purps, wish I could say all is well but I'm swimming in choppy waters presently, I need a good blood-letting 2night to help me forget some of this sh!t for a few hours.
Sorry to hear that bud. Hopefully some state sanctioned violence can take your mind off things at least for a while tonight. You know you're in good company here.

Just got back from the store

Stocked up heavy
Got some Doritos, a party snack mix, some mini Oreos, vanilla ice cream, Coke (a-cola), buns and sandwich meat, a bunch of different cheeses a frozen pizza and some, pirogies… oh and Caesar salad !
Trying to get my weight up before I have to go back on chemo o_O
I’m eating better than I have in at least 5-6 years

ni%C3%B1o-baila-cowboy.gif
b16bf9b0-53ca-4b2b-a89c-a008bfc16f94_text.gif

party @Neck&Neck 's crib.

Back