PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Torres not lost too much of a step after being knocked up by Rocky

Sorry was just replying to some emails. Yes I love love love love it, you are so creative with your AVs, always makes me smile. I love Garfield but love you more

Garfield would overwhelm the Mini Brock ref imo

images

is that tecia torres?

too little too late on that takedown. Hopefully tabatha gets that earlier in round 2. she's unlikely to win this striking match.

Tecia with the Nitro..

What is this Gasoline you speak of?

Wow.

10-9 Tecia

Tecia? Trying not to be judgmental. I mean, there are guys who love tren’d out body builder women. So enjoy that. Maybe my mental block is that she’s gay, for starters. And she gives me homie vibes more than girlfriend vibes. I’d totally be friends with her and Pennington. But I don’t have a craving to hit that.

At best, I’d tag team a hot woman with her. No strap on though. It would be more like a collaborative effort to please the hot chick. It’s less gay of you run a train when the other “guy” is a girl.

(Pardon me, I’m just testing stand up material)

200w.gif

Caught a mid day pisser in the neighborhood. He saw me walking then turned around and started pissing the other way. Lol
View attachment 1043400

Not cool bro. Sometimes a guy does some day drinking and can’t make it home in time. Urine is organic. It’s not litter. Let the guy do what he has to do. Get off your high horse. It’s just a little piss.

EASILY a Pennington round. She dominated the striking there.

....Did the judges see it though?

When they rush in they both duck their heads and they almost clash , maybe they can hurt each other that way

Back