• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, what's up with the Burns Mom & Dad you have two son's and you name them Gilbert & Herbert..? It's no wonder they turned to fighting for careers.

No disrespect to any Sherdoggers named Gilbert or Herbert but they some Sesame Street names.

Burns is getting his Arce kicked.
favorite-rory-gilmore-party-special-occasion-look-v0-fohkq8r0ihhc1.gif

Giblert's bro is back? Wow. I never thought I'd see that.

Burns just blew out his knee with that jump.

Damn, Arce's cornerman just slapped the ever living shit outta him.

3 piece soda slapped him

Quick check-in. Maybe in a bit later for the main card but busy this weekend w family/private stuff.

Enjoy the fights everyone and Happy Easter Holidays! 🐰
We still love you sir, enjoy the weekend.

OK, what's up with the Burns Mom & Dad you have two son's and you name them Gilbert & Herbert..? It's no wonder they turned to fighting for careers.

No disrespect to any Sherdoggers named Gilbert or Herbert but they some Sesame Street names.
you give them names like that so they have to grow up fighting because of the bullying ??? profit

Oh hell yeah, I'm definitely cheering for Gilbert's brother!

Also, Gilbert and Herbert? Antonio Rogerio and Antonio Rodrigo can probably explain this

Gilbert is like 40
Not sure what you’re getting at. But I’m aware. His brother isn’t much younger. Father Time is undefeated.

Still sucks to see really good guys get passed by the game. It’s just part of the sport,

But I’ve watched legends get passed by for over 20 years, Royce got passed by. Sakuraba got passed by. Wandy. Fedor. Anderson,

It’s inevitable. Hell, it’s expected. But it still sucks when it finally happens. Old age catches up, the skill level catches up.

Still sucks to witness, haha.

Mom was trying to steer their destiny via names, lol. She wanted a scientist.

Back