• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the fuck was Buzukja allowed to tee off like 20 strikes but Turkalj didn't even get hit once and fight was stopped? Turkalj fuckin caught himself falling, was looking at Aslan the whole time, and butt scooted to try and defend himself.

smdh

How the fuck was Buzukja allowed to tee off like 20 strikes but Turkalj didn't even get hit once and fight was stopped? Turkalj fuckin caught himself falling, was looking at Aslan the whole time, and butt scooted to try and defend himself.

smdh
Turkalj wasn't gonna cover up his face and it was over lol.

Longo is losing weight? I seen him IRL a few years ago and he is a pretty wide dude.

I hope Giblert is there to carry little bro out the cage again.

FXziNRFVEAA4YAa.jpg:large

The guy has two tko losses from exhaustion. lmao
Sad face. I love Durinho and his brother. Sad that they’re falling off. The game evolves quick. They’re getting left behind.

Back