• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 48 - Strickland vs. Magomedov: Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 7/1 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah..

Makes me upset honestly.. I miss my Fat SherCat.. he's been missing for 14 days now, with constant shitty storms.

EVERYONE IN THIS THRIS PBP... WISH FOR BLOOD SACRIFICE FOR MY FELINE TO COME HOME.
yeah..

Makes me upset honestly.. I miss my Fat SherCat.. he's been missing for 14 days now, with constant shitty storms.

EVERYONE IN THIS THRIS PBP... WISH FOR BLOOD SACRIFICE FOR MY FELINE TO COME HOME.
AfterlightImage.jpg

Being the smaller fighter is just too much of a disadvantage unless you have the Tyron Woodley level of power at WW and even he couldn't keep it up

letting Morales dictate the fight is like asking to lose

Being the smaller fighter is just too much of a disadvantage unless you have the Tyron Woodley level of power at WW and even he couldn't keep it up

Or you're a top tier wrestler who can maintain control. Height doesn't matter when the guy is on his back.

I don't think Griffin will get knocked out. He needs to put on a Belal type of performance to win. Just work and outhustle the more athletic fighter. Morales finally meets someone who doesn't go out so easily.

Max countered him twice in those wild exchanges. Announcers didn’t seem to realize morales got hurt with one of them

This has the potential to be UFC on ESPN 48 - Strickland vs Magomedov / Fraud Check

The videogames have better scripts FFS
I know there's never been a chance in hell, but i've always wanted to see a super dark and gritty SW movie.

Like a coen brothers or QT level movie featuring a villain or anti hero.

Morales' TDD is good. Max is mixing in strikes on the break after failed TDs and level changes. Smart.

Or you're a top tier wrestler who can maintain control. Height doesn't matter when the guy is on his back.

That too but lanky fighters have gotten really good at sprawling. I am having a hard time thinking of the smaller wrestler types succeeding recently outside of Cormier who is literally olympic level.

I know there's never been a chance in hell, but i've always wanted to see a super dark and gritty SW movie.

Like a coen brothers or QT level movie featuring a villain or anti hero.
They have some dark books if your into reading. Or you could audiobook it.

Morales is taking some deep breaths

50mOD8j.gif

Back