UFC on ESPN+ 33 Smith vs Teixeira

His combinations, hand speed, and back foot boxing vs Arlovski constantly crashing the distance.
Ye I noticed that, seems to do his best work when pressured and he plants his feet and swings super quick left right hook combo. My only concern is if Arlovski goes with a more conservative style like he has had recently. Oblique kicks, jabs and circles. He was uncharacteristically aggressive against Rothwell ( Lost a ton of cash lol ). He dosent usually pressure, he waits for opponent to come to him ( Harris ) and then counters and circles out. Could be a sweat and a low output staring competition. Specially because they trained together before.

Last edited:
another UFC in 3 days, I LOVE IT, I really missed betting.
Gaethje made me some good money last night.

I have put down money on Sherman, Kelleher, Dober and Moras for now.
Looking out for Main Event ITD, Eujbanks DEC and possibly Smith ML (waiting for better odds which I most likely won't get though)

What’s the deal with ray borg being an underdog vs Ricky Simon? Is it because he is coming up in weight? Nothing about Simon impressed me especially after getting dropped and tkod by 50 year old faber. I feel like borg uses his wrestling for a UD

If rothwell pulls it out I would be so fking shocked. He has looked like shit since he came back

What’s the deal with ray borg being an underdog vs Ricky Simon? Is it because he is coming up in weight? Nothing about Simon impressed me especially after getting dropped and tkod by 50 year old faber. I feel like borg uses his wrestling for a UD
Simon can wrestle too and he'll be a little bigger. Maybe it turns into a striking battle?

Last edited:
If rothwell pulls it out I would be so fking shocked. He has looked like shit since he came back

He's gonna be giant compared to OSP though and one thing we've seen is that his chin is still fine. OSP coming up in weight, is he gonna be able to take a shot from a giant HW? OSP should have a massive speed edge for sure.

I think some combination of Rothwell itd/NSC and OSP dec is the way to look at this.

Both Rothwell and OSP are pretty hard to knock out while both are not known for being great at knocking out people.

So SUB or DEC I'd say, rather DEC.
I doubt that it will be an action packed fight, Rothwell is slow and plodding, and OSP isn't exactly great at pushing a pace, his cardio is shit

Is osp cardio going to be worse at heavyweight? Probably

I have concerns with smith after seeing him so easily taken down and accepting bottom vs Jones

also throws a lot of kicks which he can be taken down off of

If he can’t knock teixeira out I could easily see him dropping three rounds and losing a decision

leg kicks will be there for glover as well. 5 rounds is a long time to avoid gassing and/or being kod though

anyone else likes Ike? I think he throws more volume and has a bit better fight IQ than Sherman. I don't think Sherman has much improved since last time. got dropped at regionals after UFC release and so on. I think Ike is natural LHW but still I like him here as of right now. If someone has good arguments against him just let me know

anyone else likes Ike? I think he throws more volume and has a bit better fight IQ than Sherman. I don't think Sherman has much improved since last time. got dropped at regionals after UFC release and so on. I think Ike is natural LHW but still I like him here as of right now. If someone has good arguments against him just let me know
Ike's a natural MW at best. He's packing a massive gut at LHW. Most of his early career was at MW where he was a low-level journeyman. IMO Sherman's atleast a mid-sized natural HW, and Ike wouldn't even be an especially big MW.

More volume? Have you been watching the same guy? Sherman was a pretty-consistent 150 strikes thrown a fight when he was fighting in the UFC. Which is pretty damned solid for HW. Watching Ike tape dude takes huge breaks and gasses whenever he went past R1 and doesn't seem to check legkicks. I did detailled tape on Ike and I really struggled to find much to like about him. He's seemingly got solid power, but he's kinda sluggish and I don't think he's got much cardio.

OSP sucks too though and he's not submitting or knocking Rothwell out. Rothwell has more ways to win imo

Should Benitez be an underdog at all here?
Morales is a bit bigger but I haven't really been impressed by him lately. Ma's not really a great win in 2019, and Morales seems pretty low volume/low urgency generally.

OSP sucks too though and he's not submitting or knocking Rothwell out. Rothwell has more ways to win imo
Rothwell has been so low volume since his return. His recent performances shouldn’t inspire much confidence in investing in him.

Back