Eubanks-Dec
Johnson-Dec
Lins-TKO2
Vetteori-Dec
Borg-Dec
Hernadez-Dec
Rothwell-Sub2
Smith-TKO3

I see Lins slipping an Arlovski’s right hand and firing a right hook counter. Arlovski leans to his left a little.

Hernandez at dog odds looks interesting, he might win this with his wrestling

johnson as a dog is nice. No way Moises should be the favourite vs him.

Going off memory but doesn't Smith have some pretty good BJJ? Kinda thinking the longer the fight goes the more it favors Anthony "Lion Heart" here.

Hard to have any faith in Johnson after his last fight. He seemed to be winning pretty soundly then he gets takendown in R3 and freezes like deer in headlights. Nearly got stopped for not defending himself.
Starting to think Khabib and Gaethje gave that dude PTSD.

Hard to have any faith in Johnson after his last fight. He seemed to be winning pretty soundly then he gets takendown in R3 and freezes like deer in headlights. Nearly got stopped for not defending himself.
Starting to think Khabib and Gaethje gave that dude PTSD.
yeah that was an embarrassing loss, but what about moises he is 1-2 in his last 3 fights vs average competition. the guy is pretty allrounded but not really good anywhere, he also seems to fade a lot in the third round.

yeah that was an embarrassing loss, but what about moises he is 1-2 in his last 3 fights vs average competition. the guy is pretty allrounded but not really good anywhere, he also seems to fade a lot in the third round.
I have to brush up on Moises he isn't ringing any bells at the moment. At evens Johnson might be worth a stab. Just doesn't seem to have that fight for your money quality. Somebody warned me about him before his last fight and I still bet him for some reason. Curious to hear if he ever gave an explanation for dropping r3 the way he did last time.

Last edited:
Going off memory but doesn't Smith have some pretty good BJJ? Kinda thinking the longer the fight goes the more it favors Anthony "Lion Heart" here.
It's ok. He's no Glover on the ground though.

It's ok. He's no Glover on the ground though.
Maybe not, I would say the 9 year age gap favors Smith. I would but being younger hasn't worked out for the last 3 prospects Glover beat. I could see the first 2-2.5 rounds favoring Glover. Then the momentum should swing Smiths way if it goes longer, just a hot take though.

I'm surprised rothwell is the underdog. He's a natural big heavyweight with big power, absurd durability and some submission skills. Can OSP really handle heavyweight shots to the dome? Will his supposed speed advantage translate well here? Fighting at heavyweight for first time it's possible OSP's cardio could tank down the stretch too. Was expecting Rothwell to be small favorite.

Is there any value on Moras +250 vs Eubanks for my wmma aficionados out there?

With Eubanks cardio issues she should not be -300 here. I don’t think she’s deserving of a number that dominant, especially after losing to bethe. Not sure if I want to bet moras though

With Eubanks cardio issues she should not be -300 here. I don’t think she’s deserving of a number that dominant, especially after losing to bethe. Not sure if I want to bet moras though
That's a valid point, especially with these short notice put together fights. Also people seem to love betting juiced women so perhaps can get closer to +300 moras by fight time.

Back